His length touched my g-spot, and my toes curled on their own, and a cold gasp escaped my lips, and for a second, I felt as if he was swallowing my soul and eating my life away, and before I knew I was cumming on his dick. But he didn't let go. He raised my legs and put on his shoulders. Holding them in a tight grip, he pulled out and plunged inside. My head hit the headboard, and he put his other hand to prevent it from doing again.

"Fuck," he cursed, and I thought he would cum, but he didn't. He stopped. I didn't know why. He did it several times, and I understood what he was doing. He was edging himself and stopping himself from fucking me so he could keep fucking me. What a monster.

"Stop it, Liam," I couldn't take it anymore. It was so painful, and I was tired.

"No," he yelled and macerated me with his weight. He pulled my nipples so hard I was scared he would rip them apart.

"Shut up," he shut my mouth with his lips, and my moans and tears slipped into his mouth. I don't know how long this happened, and I was exhausted when he was done. I didn't care what he would do to me, but I fell asleep.

.........

"Come out now, Henry," Zyler started at his watching the man run away in pain. "You can run, but you cannot hide..........." Zyler said in a sing-song voice. "I have someone waiting at home Henry," he saw a shadow pass by him, and he immediately knew it was his prey.

"I will be very pissed if I go home late, Henry," he was getting hard thinking of the times he hunted his baby girl down and tasted her. "Fuck, it's been a long time since I have hunted my darling. Maybe I will do it tonight," he licked his lips, cocking his gun.

He saw Henry pass by the pier and walk to the ocean. "Running to the ocean, Henry? It won't show mercy like I do. If you wanted to drown, I would've granted you that wish," Zyler leisurely walked toward Henry while the man looked around frantically, trying to find someone to help him.

Grabbing his phone, he pulled up her number. Clicking a picture of the moonlit sky and the ocean, he sent it to her. "I wonder how your pussy would taste with a side of caviar," he hit send. He knew she would be nervous reading his text, which is exactly what he wanted.

"Henry," he walked to the man who now leaned on a wall. The wound from his blood and the corrosion of his body was draining the energy out of him.

"Please," Henry begged.

"You never showed mercy to anyone you conducted military experiments on," Zyler punched Henry with his gun. "Why should I show it to you?"

Henry licked his lips to get some hydration. "Millions of people die every day. Those sacrifices were for the greater good," Henry's eyes were closing, but he willed them open. Zyler resisted the urge to kill him then and there, but he held back. He wanted to see Henry getting tortured.

"Don't act like this is something you are doing out of the goodness of your heart. You and sick revenge is what makes you do this. Why do you act like you are doing it for the society?" Henry knew Zyler's motive was selfish, but he never understood why Zyler hated Varney so much.

Zyler punched Henry in the nose. That shut him up. "God, you talk too much."

Silence ruled the space for a minute, "Say hi to the underground motherfucker will ya?" He aimed the gun at Zyler when he heard a scream. Both men whipped their heads to the side. There he saw someone. Someone he hadn't seen all his life. The frame he had known for 15 years and hadn't seen for 12 years. Is his mind playing tricks on him? How is she alive? He shot her himself.

"What kind of a monster are you?" the woman furiously started walking toward Zyler.

"I am so proud of you, son," her words rang in his head.