Necessary...(English version)

I'm up all night writing and solving some things for my master, so much paperwork I'm already exhausted and I miss him, there are times that I don't see him... , says Akima with an exhausted face..

_Ahh my love, you seem to be so tense..Says Hiroto massaging Akima's back..
_Oh I need it sir..says Akima..
_I also need Akima, fuck you until you get rid of that tiredness of my puppy ..

Says Hiroto sitting Akima on the table and opening his legs, takes off his clothes, and starts giving light kisses on his body starting with his semi erect member, he starts sucking his member and Akima starts to masturbating his master's member...

Then Hiroto leans on Akima, and begins to give hickeys on his buttocks then begins to pass his own saliva at the entrance of his partner, thus preparing to stick his member... The same he begins to moan with pleasure while Hiroto gives strong thrusts...

_Ahh how I missed your puppy moans, says Hiroto with his member pulsing and giving strong thrusts to Akima..
_Awnn, go slowly sir..Says Akima with strong pain but pleasure at the same time..
_Slow down? haha, I don't work with that word whore, you'll hold everything inside until I want to take it out.. Hiroto says with a smile on his face...
_I'm going to come, suck it up there you go, says Hiroto putting the Akima's mouth on his member... _Besides fucking you, I'll also give you a toast, how nice am I, isn't it puppy? Hiroto says relieved with Akima sucking his member..
_Yes, thank you master, says Akima with a smile on his face and drops of his master's semen in the corner of his mouth..
_Tomorrow is another day and if you behave, I'll let you suck as much as you want, says Hiroto rubbing his member in his partner's mouth...