Master's puppy(English version)

On a dark night and alone in the temple Akima cared for and submitted to his master Hiroto who, just as the weather was dark and cold, Ajima never understood why but he started to have feelings that burned like fire for his master until...

_ Akima prepare a bath for me I'm not feeling well, says Hiroto.
_Yes master, says Akima with his pink face and with the hope that his master would notice you.. Arriving in the room Akima observes his master changing clothes to get into the bathtub, not only the clothes but observes his defined abdomen in a way that excites him, his member of great volume, which makes him have impure thoughts and horny at the same time..

_Akima?! Says his angry master.
_Yes sir?! I'm sorry I was distracted for a few seconds, says Akima, her face flushed, with no sense of time or even where she was.
_I feel lonely, do you want to get in the bathtub with me? Hiroto says with his cold voice and a naughty tone.
_An? says Akima without understanding his master's intention.. _Don't you want to? let's play the master said, says Hiroto pulling Akima into the bathtub. At that same moment Akima approaches and takes off his clothes, his member was erect and pulsating, which left him shy and embarrassed. Hiroto pulls him in and lets out a dark and naughty smile at the same time, then approaches Akima's ears and says:
_The master told you to be quiet and let me do the rest...
_Awn yes master, agreed Akima with an inexplicable horniness. At that moment Hiroto turned Akima and appreciated his beautiful and big buttocks, which made him keep his member erect and an inexplicable desire to shove everything inside. ,can't you? says Hiroto with a naughty smile.

_That wasn't what I wanted to say, you can do with me whatever you want, says Akima, totally surrendered to that pleasure. Then after light strokes to his partner's buttocks Hiroto starts sticking his fingers causing pain and pleasure to Akima..
_Liking it? Hiroto says with a tone of pleasure.. _Si, yes master, says Akima. _ I won't do anything if you don't want to says Hiroto.
_Master, please don't stop, says Akima with a tone of pleasure and despair.. _What do you want me to do next? says Hiroto, pushing his fingers deeper and deeper into his partner's buttocks.
_Awn, fuck me..fuck master, says Akima longing for his master's member inside him..
_Okay, you just can't go back cute dis Hiroto with his erect member and pulsing for that too..
Then Hiroto put his hands on his partner's waist and began to lightly place his member that was very large began to cause pain and pleasure in Akima, light thrusts began to accelerate and both began to moan causing erotic sounds of pleasure, until both reaching the a. peak of pleasure they enjoy at the same time, Akima enjoys in the water and his master also ends up enjoying in his buttocks... Causing fatigue between both of them, Hiroto takes Akima out of the water and takes him to bed, the same question..

_Me

_Me...master, I won't bother you sleeping here next to you?says Akima.
_Rum, says Hiroto with a smile, not even now I will be your puppy and you will be my puppy, when I order you to obey me, understand? says Hiroto, giving Akima a kiss on the forehead.
_I'll be your puppy and I'll do whatever you want master, says Akima with a flushed face and constant horniness that runs through him like fire...