Sense of life 🔥

Today I'm going to the forest to connect a little, I like to smell the trees and hear the silent sound of the water. clothes to go into the river..

_What are you doing here alone? Says Hiroto furious
_I'm taking a bath master, I like to come here to reflect on the meaning of life, Says Akima scared
_Meaning of life? I'll make you feel your life in everyone as possible, says Hiroto, approaching Akima and pulling him by the neck, blindfolding him and tying his hands...
_What are you going to do master, I'm sorry for not having warned you, you can punish me according to your will, he says Akima

Hiroto takes off his clothes, and opens Akima's legs, then he starts rubbing his dick on Akima's buttocks and entrances, making his dick become erect, and Akima's too, he starts to make movements of goes back and forth on Akima's dick making him m...

Hiroto takes off his clothes, and opens Akima's legs, then he starts rubbing his dick on Akima's buttocks and entrances, making his dick become erect, and Akima's too, he starts to make movements of goes back and forth on Akima's dick making him moan with pleasure...
Then Hiroto starts sucking Akima's gland, and starts going down to his entrance, starts sucking and sticking his tongue deeper and deeper, he puts Akima on all fours and starts to stick his dick into his entrance, causing him pain and pleasure, he rests his hand on Akima's waist and starts to give strong thrusts, he pulls Akima's hair and starts to give thrusts to punch Akima harder...

_Anw!! Master don't stop, put it all in, please! Moans Akima..
_Calm down bitch, I'm going to make you feel the taste of being fucked by me, Says Hiroto, taking out his dick and turning Akima forward, he cums in Akima's mouth makes him swallow his semen, then he starts sucking his entire body, sucking his nipples, his abdomen and squeezing his buttocks tightly, he puts two fingers in Akima's mouth and he starts sucking with an insatiable desire...

_With that ass you distract me, tomorrow I'll teach you how to use it properly, after all my dick needs a pampering, Says Hiroto with a naughty smile, while Akima falls asleep in his arms...