Pleasure...(English version)

Today I just wanted to spend the whole day fucking, and kissing that beautiful mouth, of my little whore, says Hiroto..

_Akima, you're quiet today, tense, what's up puppy?
_Nothing sir, says Akima with a flushed and tired face...
_Are you tired from yesterday? I'm sorry my love, I was so excited that I forgot I could hurt you...
_No sir, my body and my soul belongs to you, okay? do what you want, says Akima, caressing his master's face and lips..
_But today I'm going to let you know a little piece of heaven, hmm, be quiet and I'm going to do everything, okay, puppy?
_Ahh thank you master I'll be all yours, says Akima lying down and taking off his clothes.

Then Hiroto starts masturbating, every tongue he gives his partner his member pulsates for that. Seconds later Hiroto, descends to Akima's abdomen and begins to suck his nipples and caress with his own saliva, he descends a little more and begins to lightly suck Akima's member who was so horny that he was already starting to drip his semen ...

_Ah naughty bitch, he's already so anesthetized that he didn't even tell me he was coming, says Akima with a naughty countenance..
_Akima just responds with his moans... _Ah, but since I'm thirsty, it's okay to drink that milk Isn't that a puppy? Says Hiroto, drinking all of his partner's semen and then stroking his buttocks.. Akima falls asleep right there with so much pleasure, he has no reaction, he just feels, the pleasure of being sucked, and being his master's whore.
Pulls his master up and starts again an intense kiss, masturbating, and also caressing his master's member.