I can?pt1 and until the end...

Akima woke up strangely, without thoughts of what he could do with his master, wanting to be close but at the same time being far away.
_What's up today, puppy? asks Hiroto... _Nothing, I'm just here to satisfy your wishes sir..Says Akima with a tired look.. _I think then let's have fun or better let's die of pleasure...Says Hiroto taking his clothes and laying Akima on the bed.. _Master, I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood today..Says Akima
_Ahh it's okay love, let me do that, can I? Says Hiroto with an insatiable desire to fuck Akima...
_Yes sir, I am all yours..Says Akima

Hiroto began kissing Akima with an insatiable thirst and at the same time with one hand he began to masturbate and with the other he began to caress Akima's member with quick and slow movements which left Akima's member throbbing for more...
_Ahh aren't you satisfied little bitch? says Hiroto masturbating..
_Awnn, I want more sir..says Akima _Ahh you behaved well so today I'm going to suck you, stay quiet ok? Akima lays down on his side and his master kisses his body lightly and then reaches his member and starts to suck it, then with an immense desire to fuck his partner Hiroto turns him around rubbing his member on his buttocks, then he starts lubricating his entrance with his saliva preparing to thrust into his partner, he begins to thrust with strong thrusts, causing pain and in the end pleasure to Akima, the same one who could not scream or moan covering his mouth with his hand.. .

...

Obsession? No, wanting too much of what you can't have, isn't the same as having too much of what you can't want...

Every hour, minute and second I desire that as a part of me that has to be restored every day, from the moment I had the first time that I wished for it in thoughts and pleasures, I also imagined that one day it would have to end... And why not end it the same way it started?

Hiroto and Akima were lying on his bed and started talking:
_Master, why among so many others, did you choose me to satisfy your pleasures? says Akima.
_Haha, sentimental today cute? Hiroto says with a naughty smile
_that looked at you..Says Akima with fear.
_But why imagine if we can make a puppy? You know I don't care, I want you to be more obsessed with me every day the same way I am with fucking you..Says Hiroto.
_I don't want this to end, master says Akima. inside the bathtub, Hiroto sits on the edge of the bathtub and Akima begins to slowly rub his lips on Hiroto's member causing him an inexplicable boner, then he begins to push Akima's mouth on his member that was straight and throbbing for it ,Hiroto could only feel Akima's lips, tongue and saliva on his member with a feeling of being in heaven, but then it would make his feeling hell ..

Hiroto gets up and places Akima on his lap, thrusting his hard and fast member at her entrance and tightly squeezing her buttocks, then they begin to kiss, in a kiss so constant that they don't care if they lack air, they wish to die like that... After that Hiroto came first, lowered Akima into the bathtub and threw all the his semen in his mouth, he swallowed and remembered the rest in his master's member as if it were the last time... Akima then cums too and Hiroto sucks all that semen, and finally gives his famous naughty smile with drippings in the corner of your mouth...

At the end of it all, there's no "I love you", there's no point in obsessing, or dying for it, but it's worth a moment, and stop thinking too much to satisfy your desires, because later it may be too late

A kiss thanks for reading❤️‍🔥 Ass:Akirakimoon...