Yes Master 🔥

I am once again completely surrendered to him, I am capable of doing anything he tells me, if he wants to kill me, fucking me non-stop I accept, after all that is what gives my life meaning...

_Master, what do you want me to do today? Says Akima
_What do you think you are for me?Says Hiroto, approaching Akima, with a seductive look and a naughty smile
_I don't know, what do you want me to be sir, Says Akima with a scared look.. _Don't you know?Sir?!Say Hiroto pulling Akima and turning him onto his back, he started kissing him slowly, running his tongue over his ear, and giving several hickeys on his neck, then he turns him over and starts stroking Akira's member, then starts rubbing his member on Akima's member, causing an inexplicable feeling of excitement in both of them, a source of heat and pleasure took over that moment that they both couldn't stop. his fingers at Akima's entrance, which were not lubricated, Akima moaned with a tone of pain and pleasure...

_Ann! Sir, it hurts, continue, fuck me! Put your dick wherever you want, let me suck it

_Ahh puppy, when you're horny you start to get desperate, don't you? Says Hiroto, sticking his tongue in Akima's mouth and his fingers at his entrance, and with his other hand he squeezes Akima's buttocks tightly..

Akima can't hold back and also starts to caress his master's member, which was erect and pulsing, he went down and started sucking like a child hungry for his milk, at the same moment Hiroto starts to push Akima's head on his member and starts to cum inside from his mouth, he swallows everything and then starts to lightly tongue the glans of Hiroto's member, he said:

_I am your master, and you are my whore, I will fuck you whenever I want, you will suck My dick whenever I want and you're mine alone, understand?

Akima looks at her master and smiles while insatiably sucking his dick..