The Magic of the Forest (English version)

It's true that every connection has to do with nature, right, the magic of nature brings us at least the will to live...

_Master, why don't we go to our next experience in the forest? happen... _Whoever gives the orders of where and when I'm going to fuck you, it's me, little dog, but since I want to make you a happy whore, I'll go, says Hiroto with a naughty smile on his face.
As soon as they arrived in the forest they found a tree and below it a field with low grasses and clean air, as well as the magic and connection of both...

_Should I fuck now? do what you want with me, says Akima while staring at his master's beautiful lips and a large volume of his member behind those clothes that in a few seconds would no longer be on him... _Today I want you to give me pleasure, puppy, says Hiroto.
_An?! What do you mean sir, I don't have the same experiences that you have, I don't know if I can do that..Says Akima with a scared tone. _Ah, you can, cutie, let's see what that pretty little mouth does.. Hiroto says, lowering Akima's head towards his big and pulsating member.. ?! Hiroto says with an evil smile.. Akima looks into his master's eyes and removes his member from inside his clothes, and there he sees the most beautiful scene of his life, which satisfies his pleasures... In that one at the same instant without hesitating a second Akima begins to suck his master's member with light strokes, and then with stronger slaps...
_Awn..moans Hiroto, his little mouth works miracles bitch..Hiroto says he's being sucked by Akima and almost reaching his orgasm ..
_Ah I'm going to enjoy puppy, keep your mouth there, so Hiroto enjoys all his semen inside Akima's mouth, he swallows everything, with a hot and sour taste at the same time but that gives pleasure.
_Did you think it's over, puppy? Sit down there, I'm going to fuck you now... Hiroto says with his pulsating member that had just been removed dripping from Akima's mouth..
_What do you want me to do sir? feel it... Says Hiroto, taking off Akima's clothes and caressing his member, he opens Akima's legs and starts licking his buttocks and then his member.. After lubricating Akima's entrance with his own saliva, Hiroto penetrates the his member with intensity causing pain and pleasure to Akima, he moans incessantly..
_Is my little whore hurting? says Hiroto giving strong thrusts to his partner..

_No, sir, groans Akima, sir I'm going to come..
_Do it that's cute, says Hiroto.. Akima came and Hiroto starts to suck all his semen and put it inside Akima's entrance, then he starts licking again and leaves for an intense kiss with Akima, kiss, saliva and semen, the connection that causes inexplicable horniness in both...