Don't stop..(English version)

With each passing day, I can't look at him in a normal way, do I want him inside me, every hour, minute and second without stopping, and ask for too much?

_Akima, lie down with me, let's talk? Says Hiroto..
_Yes master, go Akima with his face flushed and the peace of the connection that is with his master.. Akima lies down beside Hiroto and he hugs him and starts to give light kisses on his neck, and smell his body..
Hiroto begins to feel him, like never before, insatiable desires and pleasure, Akima brings him, how can a simple puppy do so well? Hiroto thinks..

_Ah Akima, you still have a lot to learn..Says Hiroto
_Then teach me, sir.Says Akima, looking deep into his master's eyes, with an insatiable look of thirst for him..
_Sit here!Says Hiroto, taking off his clothes and with his erect member, pulsing through his partner's seats.. _Awn, as.. like that, master? says Akima, opening his legs and sitting on his master's member, which is very large and begins to enter with pain and pleasure..
_That's right little bitch, now go up and down .. Hiroto says putting his hands on Akima's waist ..

He starts to go up and down slowly, making movements that excite him, but in a matter of seconds it starts to get faster, and besides Akima is sitting down with his erect member pulsating, Hiroto also starts to move giving strong thrusts at his partner's entrance..

_I'm going to come, sir, says Akima.. to enjoy his semen in his master's abdomen, and Hiroto passes his fingers in that semen and puts his partner on all fours, sticking his fully lubricated fingers into his entrance causing him pain, then sucking his buttocks leaving several marks that excites him even more..
_Sir, I'm thirsty, says Akima, still on all fours looking back with his face expressing pain and pleasure..
_Oh cute, right now? and pushing his member stronger and stronger into his partner's buttocks..
_Akima, I'm going to come, open your mouth..Hiroto says with his member already dripping his semen...
_Yes sir, Akima opens his mouth and starts to suck all that semen that already has an inevitable taste for him..
_That, swallow it all, puppy, weren't you thirsty? Says Hiroto with a smile of pleasure...

Both tired, they lie down and wonder when it was that they had a bath and a inexplicable connection did it start to feel so good?