the meeting ᰔᩚ ❤

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘺𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘪 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵. 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵! ^^

----------------------------------------------
Nikolai is a patient in a psychiatric hospital and he has lost his mind a long time ago. Many doctors are there to supervision him and make sure he doesn't attempt any escaping plan. After months of being in a psychiatric hospital, a new doctor showed up. He came to supervision Nikolai so the others could pay attention to other patients too.
----------------------------------------------
It's already been a year that im in this damn hospital. Everybody here are so evil and cold, but a new doctor showed up to supervision me. let's hope he's a good one...nikolai said with a upset tone in his voice.
I was called in this hospital because they told me i had to supervision someone. Well let's hope they're not as bad as the others. As soon as Fyodor entered the room he saw the guy he had to supervision, he had beautiful long white hair in a braid, his eyes were 2 different colors, blue and green. he couldn't stop staring at him, he was just so...so..pertty. fyodor said as he was already blushing.
The new doctor that had to supervision me just entered my room, we were staring at each other. He had beautiful black hair and purple eyes, i could stare at his eyes for the rest of the day..and also his face, he was so pretty.. nikolai said while blushing as the 2 of them kept staring at each other for a few minutes untill Fyodor broke the silence asking "what's your name, beautiful?" fyodor said with a slight grin on his face as he made nikolai's face flush. Nikolai, Nikolai Gogol is my name. He said as he was trying to calm down from when fyodor called him beautiful. What a cute name mm? My name is Fyodor Dostoevsky, i think the others already told you i'm here for you right? fyodor said in his calm and comforting tone of voice sending shivers down Nikolai's spine. Nice name fyodor. Nikolai said blushing slightly not knowing what to say anymore, they both knew they'll get along with each other soon as the silence broke again by fyodor's giggling. Shy are we? that's cute Niko. fyodor said smiling softly at nikolai as they both smiled at each other.

--------------------------------------------
ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ! ^^
feel free to give me ideas for the next chapter!! :D
What did u think of this chapter??