should i call them to eat ice cream with me...mix asked himself while having the ice cream.

and then he first went to the grim reaper, end room uncle. mix knocked the door thrice, as grim reaper once told mix that if he wants to talk with reaper, knock his door, thrice, and if not, he wont come outside, no matter what happens inside the house. so mix did as said.

what...reaper opened the door with a question. he was wearing his reading glasses, and as usual he was with his black comfort attire.

end room uncle..you wear specs...woahhhh...you look handsome...mix said while tasting the ice cream plus honsetly appreciating grim reapers looks.

i know i am handsome...thank you...reaper smiled with proud for like milli seconds.

this is what you wanted to talk...he reversed himself back to his dark face.

ahh..no...you want ice cream...mix then asked once he noticed the dark tone of reaper. and reaper looked at mix and noticed the mint chocolate ice cream flavor that mix was having.

you brought what flavor....asking that he came outside the room and closed the door at his back. mix was excited that he won over taking reaper out from his room.

ahh..mint...hazelnut...and chocolate...mix said and went with grim reaper towards the kitchen.

what flavour should i pick...reaper asked.

i dont know..but keep uncles flavor...or else he will kill me...mix said.

what is it...your uncle's flavor...huh...reaper sighed in whatever tone.

i dont know...sometimes he eat chocolate...sometimes he eat hazelnut...and thats why i brought those two plus the flavor i eat...mix said by raising his ice cream at the latter.

Haaaaaaah....grim reaper let out a long sigh.

now where is that your dumbass uncle...is he finally dead...reaper asked.

not yet i guess...i am going to call him now...mix smiled and went towards the goblins room. and reaper who didnt opened the fridge, just followed mix.

knock knock knock

mix knocked at goblins door.

what...goblins voice reached outside.

ahh nothing...ice creams here...come...it was mix who said with a higher voice, so that it would reach goblins ears inside of a closed door.

ahh...no need..you guys eat..i will eat later....goblins directed.

okay....mix said and turned and there was grim reaper staring at him with the death glare.

i cant ask about the flavor now...mix said to reaper once he decrypted the message from the reapers death glare. mix just grinned his teeth and acted as if he was sorry.

move your butt...reaper pushed mix slightly away from his path and knocked on goblins door, AGAIN!

YAH...come outside...it was reaper who raised his voice.

AHHH...WHAT IS IT...goblin was now in hyper.

YOU...COME OUT...it was the repaer again and he knocked the door, until the door get opened. and goblin who couldnt bear the sound of the door, decided to open it. and he did, and his face was not that good.

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT...goblin snapped once opened.

hello...good evening you prick...if you dont mind...just a pick a flavor out of chocolate and hazelnut...grim reaper pretended to be polite.