Y/n: Why are you saying this, Taehyung?
Tae: I just wanted to. Anyways the deal for which I've been working since 5 months is now made. This will give my business a great profit. And I wanna celebrate it with you. Let's go on a date.

He said all this in a cheerful tone as he was overjoyed by the success of this deal and the best part is that you're by his side to celebrate his success.

You nodded and you both went in your bedroom. Taehyung took a shower and wore his clothes. He went downstairs to wait for you while you were getting ready in the closet.

You came out of your bedroom after doing a light make up and carrying a small handbag

You came out of your bedroom after doing a light make up and carrying a small handbag. You were walking downstairs when Suzy approached you.

Suzy: Where are you going Mrs. Kim?
Y/n: Oh Suzy, we'll have the dinner outside so put the chopped vegetables in the fridge and you can go.
Suzy: What? Why?
Y/n: Huh?
Suzy: Oh Sorry Ma'am.

You smiled at her and went downstairs in the hall where Taehyung was sitting on the couch. He looked back at you and stood up. He was staring at you without blinking.

Your cheeks got pink as he was checking you out from head to toe shamelessly

Your cheeks got pink as he was checking you out from head to toe shamelessly. You coughed and he snapped back to reality and smirked looking at your red cheeks. He forwarded his steps towards you while putting his hands in the pockets.

Tae: Babygirl, let's cancel the date and go to our bedroom.

He said in a husky voice which sent shivers down your spine. Your eyes widened as you spoke.

Y/n:No!

You yelled at him which left him shocked as you realised what you were doing. You looked down immediately.

Y/n: Sorry.. (lowly) I meant, it's been a long we went out so...
Tae: But it's been long since I tasted you. (He again spoke in his deep and sexy voice)

You were now shivering a little as he was coming closer while talking to you in his dominant voice.

Y/n: B-but I wanna g-go out.
Tae: Hmm I see.

He was now a inch far from you. He came near your ear and whispered in husky voice.

Tae: Kiss me and we're going out.

He backed away and looked at your shocked face. You thought for a good minute before putting your hand on his chest and forwarding yourself. You put your lips on his for a millisecond and stood back.

Tae: I said kiss. *He said in a strict deep voice shaking you to the depth of your core*

You again put your cherry lips on his plumy ones and started moving them slowly while closing your eyes. He looked at you while his lips are still. You were about to back off when he held your small waist and kissed you passionately at a faster pace than yours. You were out of breath when you tapped his masculine chest and he left your lips. He licked his lips and guided you outside. This whole moment your cheeks were red like a tomato whereas your heart was beating very fast.

I know this part was a little boring cuties but don't worry I'll be back with some twists and a great plot. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please vote this story.... I'll upload the next part when this one reaches 10 votes☺️☺️ till then take care and bye💗💗💗💗
Why do you think Taehyung is behaving like that and do tell me your opinion about this story. I really wanna know what you guys think 🥺