Burn it, elsa

Meanwhile, back at the starting line, all of the racers all get together and are all ready to race and fly off.

The race takes them through the streets of Berk and all through the outskirts.

Krogan was in the lead, followed by Astrid, the twins, Heather, Snotlout, Fishlegs, and a few other riders.

Hiccup and the others come flying up to the track with the sisters.

"Remember, you don't have to win. Just cross the finish line and you'll be a real rider." Elsa reminds Hiccup as they fly down and drop the two off.

"I'm already a real rider." Hiccup says to Elsa to a smile. "And we're gonna win." He promises as they fly past the starting line and keep flying to try and catch up with the others.

Elsa and Anna watch a board and see that they have a view on everything happening.

——————————

Quickly, Hiccup was able to fly right past Fishlegs as the other riders were flying through the dragon bunkers.

Astrid caught a power up, which unlocks Stormfly's powers of spine shots, she shoots at a few of riders and was able to take down a few and kept flying.

Hiccup flies through every obstacle with ease, thanks to Toothless' speed. He comes up behind Snotlout and Dagur who try to stop him.

"Hi, guys!" Hiccup greets the boys as they to to tackle him with their dragons, but Toothless dodges them and the two take themselves down.

Hiccup then flies out into the ocean where he comes across Heather who smiles at him happily. "Oh, hey, Hiccup."

Hiccup smiles back with a happy look. "Hey, Heather."

"Sweet dragon." Heather tells him.

"Thanks." Hiccup replies as they just fly casually. "I'd love to talk some more, but I got a race to win!" He says and flies right over Heather and circles over and under her before taking off farther towards the Dragon Sanctuary.

Once he was there, Astrid and the twins notice him coming up behind them.

"It's the glitch!" Ruffnut warns them.

Astrid turns to see that he's catching up and they take a rise up to the exit point of the mountain. "Light him up!" She tells the twins who start releasing gas and sparking it.

Hiccup and Toothless try to avoid the explosions but ends up getting hit by a few of them and both begin glitching in and out.

"I told you. You're an accident waiting to happen!" Astrid reminded Hiccup when suddenly they glitch out and end up ahead of them. Toothless blasts at the opening of the tunnel and closes it off just as the two escape and leave the others behind.

"Okay, no more glitching. Gotta keep it under control." Hiccup tells himself and sees the last person left is Krogan to pass. "Let's finish this, bud!"

——————————

Elsa and Anna watch as Hiccup comes in second place and is almost up to the finish line.

"Come on, you're almost done!" Elsa cheers and is immediately smacked by Kristoff who's finally made it to the village.

"Hope you're happy, Ice Maker." Kristoff told Elsa. "This game is going to go down, and it's all because of you!"

"Kristoff, you're back!" Anna cheers as Elsa gets back up.

"Can it, Princess!" Kristoff tells Anna and turns back to Elsa. "That Dark Soul you brought with you multiplied!"

"What? No, it died in crash. I-" Elsa was trying to assure him when a hundred dozen of Dark Souls come blasting out of the ground and starts attacking the villagers as they run for their lives.