What did you want?

Elsa makes it home with her medal and is confused when she took to notice of the entire kingdom all quiet and empty.

Making her way all the way through the kingdom, there's nobody around and she makes it to the castle.

"Hello? Anybody here?" Elsa calls out. "Anna?"

"You actually did it." A voice says as she sees the Duke is pouring himself a drink.

"Duke? Where is everyone?" Elsa asks.

"Gone. After Anna went to find you, and never came back...we abandoned shop." Duke explains.

"But I'm here now." Elsa says.

"It's too late." He informed her and gestures outside. "Litwak is pulling our plug."

Elsa looks and is shocked to see she missed the sign.

"But never say I'm not a man of my word." The Duke says and begins leaving. "Enjoy the castle."

"Wait!" Elsa cries out. "I didn't want any of this to happen."

"Then what did you want?"

"I...I was just sick of living alone up the mountain." Elsa states.

"Well, now you can live alone in the kingdom." Duke says and leaves her alone.

Elsa can't believe what's happened. She made her way back up the mountain and looks around the empty halls and the one person who liked her for who she was she betrayed.

She reaches her balcony and rips the medal off her neck and toss it at the screen, causing the tape to come off, giving her a view of Dragon Riders giving her more guilt as she pulls out Hiccup's medal that he gave her.

Elsa lets a few more tears fall when she looked at the game and noticed the top of the game shows a list of all of the characters, and at the head of it...was Hiccup. On the side of the game as bright as day was Hiccup, riding Toothless standing on his back while looking into the horizon.

The only difference is instead of the rags he was wearing, he was wearing a real outfit.

Elsa looks very confused to how that's possible. Hiccup was supposed to be a mistake, a glitch in the system. But if that was the case, why would the developers put so much attention on him?

———————————————

Back in Dragon Racers, Gobber was trying to move the frozen Toothless, but it's becoming increasingly difficult.

And then just out of nowhere, a blast of ice comes up and Gobber shrieks in fear as he turns to see Elsa with an extremely angry look in her eyes.

"Hey! I got some questions for you, Hagrid! If Hiccup wasn't meant to exist, then why is it that his picture is on the game console?" Elsa asks him, but Gobber doesn't answer and goes off running.

Elsa quickly created an ice wall around them and then causes him to slip as Elsa storms up and grabs him by the mustache and yanks him to face her.

"What's really going on here?" Elsa asks him.

"Nothing." Gobber answers, his voice filled with fear.

"Talk!" Elsa demands as she then begins freezing his moustache and it begins reaching his skin.

"Okay! Okay!" Gobber promises, begging her to stop. "Hiccup was a racer, but that was until Krogan tried to delete his code!"

"Delete his code?" Elsa asks in shock. "That's why he's a glitch!" She begins putting together. "Why is he doing this to him?"