More than a villain

Inside Princess Anna of Arendelle, Anna was celebrating with the other citizens of Arendelle on their 30th Anniversary.

The castle was all decorated for the celebration and they got a few guests from other games to celebrate with.

Back outside, the train car has come with Elsa onboard as she arrives at the Princess Anna of Arendelle station just as she saw fireworks go off near the kingdom.

'WE LOVE YOU ANNA'

The fireworks continue to go off, followed by two fireworks displays of Anna's face.

Elsa looks completely shocked by this and quickly created an icicle to work as a telescope to see inside the castle and sees a banner.

'HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY'

"Happy 30th anniversary?!" Elsa questions in shock at seeing that she wasn't invited to celebrate the game she helped keep going for 30 years. "They're having a party without me?" Taking a closer look, she noticed something zooming across the floor and landing on the food stand, revealing to be Turbo, the racing snail. "Turbo?! They invited Turbo?" She asked in anger as she quickly gets up and storms down towards the castle. "That tomato eating racing snail isn't even part of this game!"

Back inside the castle, Anna was a little concerned for her sister, wondering if she was going to try and appear for the anniversary. She loves her sister, but they don't really have the best relationship. She does care for her sister, but the rest of the citizens don't really like her being near them.

"Great party, Anna." The French Dignitary who came for the coronation (in the game at least) told Anna.

"Thank you." Anna says with a curtsy when they heard a knock come from the doors. "Oh, that must be Rapunzel. She was doing her hair for tonight." She told one of the people.

"I'll get it." The Duke of Weselton says as he walks up to the doors and opens the gates to reveal it's Elsa with a small greeting smile on her face. She goes to speak only for the Duke to shut the door in her face as he looks back to the others. "It's Ice Queen Elsa!"

Everyone in the room then scream in fear, at least those from the game. Other characters like Turbo, Puss In Boots, B.O.B., none of them see a problem with her being here.

"She'll ruin the party!" They cry out.

"Hide the ice sculptures!" Another cries as they run off to the kitchen.

"Get rid of her, Anna!" The Spanish Dignitary pleads to Anna who is a little sad that none of them want her sister around.

"Oh, all right. I'll go talk with her." Anna supposes and makes her way to the doors and leaves the party to find her sister. "Elsa, hey, what are you doing?"

"Hey, Anna. I just wanted to check in." Elsa says, trying to make it sound she's here casually rather than sounding upset for not being invited. "I saw explosions go off from the castle earlier."

"Oh, they...were just fireworks." Anna says as she scratches her shoulder in nervousness.

"Oh, okay." Elsa says, sounding relieved. "Is it a birthday?"

"Well, it's an anniversary." Anna squeals out this time, feeling seriously awkward to needing to explain this. "It's actually the 30th Anniversary of the game."

Elsa then tries her best to sound surprised to hear that. "Wait, what? That's today?"

"I know! Right?!" Anna says in excitement, happy to at least share her excitement with her sister.