chapter 21

⚠️Warnings?
Yes...
Mackenzie can be pretty rude sometimes.
So... yeah
Here's your warning  ;)
----------------------

previously on watching mackenzie's life :

Before Mack could answer, little Claudia started:" maybe because she wasn't the badass person she is now and maybe because she hadn't seen much deaths and again because she wasn't an assassin at 14 age!"

"you definitely are stiles' daughter!" Mack said to Claudia as she patted her head and then she turned to stan" she finished you in less than 0.06 seconds."

"wait... what did she said?" Scott asked.

Mack started to sweat a little but kept her heart rate down.

"which part?" Claudia asked and Mack sweat more.

"the last part... can you repeat it again sweety?"   Scott leaned forward.

Ah shit! Mack thought.

"I said she wasn't a badass ass-..." she was cut off by Mack putting her hand on Claudia's mouth.

"she said that I wasn't a badass assistant professor  back then. So of course I tensed." Mack continued, Smiling nervously.

"no? I'm sure she said-..." Sam started but he was cut off by a growl and blue glowing eyes which came from Mack.

"I'm sure we can continue and see what comes up. Right?!" she said, giving Sam a glare that Scott could say it was better than Derek's.

Kali agreed and played the next memory.

_______________

Video started and shows Mack, Scott and Stiles sitting in the English class.

Teacher is giving students, their recent exam paper.

Stiles is nervous and is tapping his foot to the ground.

He looks at Mack.

Mack turn to face him. Annoyed.

"can you stop making earthquake with you tapping leg?!" she snapped at him.

Stiles points at Scott with his head.

Mack shrugs and points back at him.

She leans forward; stiles does the same.

They played paper, scissors, stone.

After two rounds, stiles won.

Mack mouthed a 'come on!' at him, but he just shrugged with a winner smile on his face.