Yeonjun looked down at the ground with tears in his eyes. He can't leave soobin even if the older don't love him but he loves him from the deep of his heart. 

"I-i can't Beomgyu" tears was streaming down from his eyes and beomgyu regret for yelling at him .

"Hyung don't cry , I am sorry if I made you upset with my words but he don't deserve someone like you" Beomgyu said and went to the older to hug him. 

"I-i don't know why but I can't leave him" Yeonjun said between his sobs and beomgyu just stared at him in disbelief but he can't say anything too .

Time skip

"So what are you thinking* Taehyun said to younger beside him, who was looking outside of the window.

"If I was in Yeonjun hyung place then I think I will do the same" Beomgyu mumbles but Taehyun can hear him well .

"But I guess I am lucky that you're not like your brother " Beomgyu turned to the older who was driving.

"What made you think like that, I might turn out like my brother, I behave well with you doesn't meant anything right" Taehyun said, eyes focusing on road. 

Beomgyu let out a chuckle and look at the older , who was looking handsome while driving. He stared at him for while then started to spoke again.

"But you're not Taehyun, I am sure you will never turned out like your brother because you are way more different then him , even if you think like this but you're not like you think, you have a soft spot inside you which you don't show it because you thought yourself as cold person which killed the soft Taehyun inside of you" Beomgyu said while smiling at him .

Taehyun was speechless by Beomgyu words because no one ever said this words to him . He turned to the younger who was smiling at him .

"Why are you having this types of thoughts in your mind , I am not like you're thinking" Taehyun replied but Beomgyu just chuckled at him .

"Stop pushing yourself Taehyun to something that your not" Beomgyu said and hold Taehyun arm and slowly rest his head on Taehyun shoulder.

"I wish the boundaries between Yeonjun hyung and soobin hyung just vanished away and Yeonjun hyung get what he deserves" Beomgyu mumbles and Taehyun just hummed in response.

Beomgyu make himself comfortable at his sit, still holding Taehyun arm then close his eyes while the older who was driving to home .

At other side

Yeonjun was waiting for the older to arrive because it was already dinner time . He looked at the dishes he made in front him .

"Where is he"he lay down his head on the table and wait for the older to arrive suddenly the bell rang which made him got up from his place and went to door .

He open the door but his eyes wide open when he saw the injured older and bodyguards was holding him .

"What happened to him!" Yeonjun asked to the bodyguards who was Holding him . "A enemy of boss suddenly attack on him" one of the bodyguard said as Yeonjun nod his head and told them to take soobin to the room .

The bodyguard did what they was told about, they went to their room and place injured unconscious soobin at the bed .

"You guys can leave now" Yeonjun said to them and the bodyguards nod their head and left .

Yeonjun looked back at the injured older who was unconsciously laying at the bed . He sighed and went downstairs.

He put the all food he made at the fridge then left the plates at the sink . He grab the first aid kit box and went upstairs.

He open the door then close it behind him and went near the bed . He put down the box near at the nightstand then sit beside soobin.

"Yeonjun you have to do it" he mumbles to himself and slowly went to Soobin shirt buttons. He unbuttoned his shirt and put it at the ground.

His eyes more widen when he saw so many wounds around his body . "Is he even a human , how he managed to survive like this" Yeonjun mumbles while putting some medicine over his wounds

The older hissed in pain which made him stop for while then again applied the medicine. Yeonjun take the bandage and wrapped it around the older body .

After Yeonjun was done with the bandages, he closed the first aid kit box and sit down beside the older .

Yeonjun stared at the older who was sleeping, small bruises all over his face . He slowly run his finger through soobin soft hairs then fix the blanket.

He let out a another sigh of tiredness and look back at him . "I wish you understand me Soobin"

Hey everyone!!!!!!

What's uppppppp

So I don't know what to say because I know you guys enjoy it , enjoy it right?!?

So make sure you vote for it and comment on it and also don't forget to follow me~

That's it for today remember this author love her blue Luvies so much .

Bye 

.
.
.