Rewriting the Stars - Princess Twilight Sparkle Pt 2

Twilight soon regained consciousness and she was not happy in the slightest. "You know what girls?! You're right! We have to save the Princess and have a little 'chat' with Discord!" The rest of the five all agreed angrily.  With that, they channeled the magic of the Elements of Harmony and summoned Discord with that familiar rainbow beam.

Discord had appeared singing inside of a bathtub, "Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap-ooh!" He exclaimed as he got out of the shower and put on a towel. He chuckled, "Now, Twilight, you know Princess Celestia said that you were to give me a heads up before you summon me with that little spell she gave you. In case you haven't noticed, I was in the middle of a particularly invigorating shower." 

Twilight and the others looked at him in anger and annoyance while Fluttershy looked ready to receive bad news. Twilight pushed him away angrily while walking towards him assertively.  "E-enough! I know you did something to Princess Celestia! Tell me at once!"

 He backed away nervously until a vine wraps around Twilight, he than transforms into the vine and says smugly "Why, whatever are you talking about?" 

Applejack approached him furiously  "Don't you play dumb with us, Discord! We know you're the one behind all of this!"

 Discord teleported to a nearby roof and started to take pictures as he tried to prove his innocence, "Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love what you've done with the place," He teleported to his friend Fluttershy as he continued. "but I couldn't possibly  take responsibility. I'm reformed, don't you remember?"

 Rainbow Dash flew towards him and shouted, "Yeah, right! This has got your cloven hoofprints all over it!"

 He looked offended as he spoke, "I'll have you know I only have one  cloven hoof." He stated as his dismembered cloven hoof kicked the back of Rainbow Dash. He teleported away once again and appeared a few hoof steps further. "Such accusations. And here I thought we were friends." 

Pinkie Pie joins in on the witch hunt against him, "Drop the act, buster! We're onto you!" He shushes Pinkie Pie and makes an innocent expression

 "Ladies, ladies, I'm innocent. Would I lie to you?" He says while shrugging. 

They all agreed together while Fluttershy said "Um? Maybe?" Hoping he wouldn't be lying.

After they all came to a vote to turn him back into stone, Fluttershy gave him a benefit of a doubt and spoke up against them, "Hey! We can't do that! What if he really is telling the truth?" 

Twilight looked at him angrily as her tone matched her face, "Well if you're not responsible for this, than how do you explain this letter from the Princess?!" She says as she shoves the letter in his face. 

He reads the letter and looks at her confused. "I don't think I understand what you girls are talking about, I was there when she wrote this letter so it is official." 

Twilight starts to get defensive as her wings go up, "What did you do to the Princess! Did you hypnotise her or f-force her to write this letter! She would never tell us to give up the elements! It seems more like a ploy  from you!" 

Discord raised his arms, shielding himself as he continued to speak. "Now, why would I even do something like that?" He said as a halo appeared above his head as he puts a finger to his cheek innocently. 

"Because you want to take Equestria back!" Twilight yelled at him in annoyance.

Discord put his talon up sassily as he spoke, "Ugh, as if I want  Equestria anymore. This isn't even my main focus as of now." He said with a hint of sincerity. 

Twilight looked at him with confusion. "Well what is  your main focus?" She asked nervously as if she was afraid of what the answer might be. 

Discord looked back and them and gave a smug smile as he chuckled and winked. This caused them all to grimace. Twilight got even angrier as she finally loses her temper. She grabs him with her magic and shakes him around. "You leave the Princess alone you freak!" Twilight screamed at him while shaking him around. The rest of the group looks on in horror as she continues to shake him around. That is until Fluttershy rushed over in concern and holds Twilight back. "Twilight stop! Maybe he was referring to something else!" Twilight finally stops shaking him and puts him down. He seems unaffected by all this and keeps smiling smugly. 

Fluttershy asks him calmly and quietly, "Discord, what exactly did you mean by that?" 

Discord smiled more and exclaimed "I meant that my new goal is to have a happy relationship with Princess Celestia! Although I have no clue what Twilight thought I meant..." He points at Twilight while looking at her with an uncomfortable expression. 

Twilight pointed at Discord and smiled crazily. "See! I was right girls! He is manipulating the Princess! She wouldn't go out with him on her own!" She says with confidence, believing that she was right the whole time. Fluttershy looked at Twilight in shock. "Wouldn't go out with him on her own?" Fluttershy asks Twilight coldly. "Do you have any idea how cruel that is!" Fluttershy gets surprisingly defensive of Discord's feelings. Which shocks everyone, including herself. "Maybe you don't know the Princess as well as you think!" She finishes angrily as Twilight has tears in her eyes. Discord is enjoying the theatrics of the whole ordeal. "Oh my, I'm sorry Twilight, I didn't mean to sound so mean. It's just that, you shouldn't tell any creature that someone doesn't want them. I hope you understand." Fluttershy says apologetically as she hugs Twilight. 

No one else speaks as they all look on in shock with their mouths agape. "Hey um, who wants to go do that quest!" Applejack says, wanting to escape the situation. Everyone else agrees, thinking it would be easier if they just all did as instructed in the letter instead of dealing with the drama. Rainbow Dash pulls Twilight along as they all head out to the Everfree Forest.