Redemption Arc Party (2/2)

Applejack just finished putting down the last pie. "Ya know I ain't seen Twilight around." Rainbow Dash replied "Yeah she has been gone for a while, does anyone know where she went?" Rarity joined in "Maybe she is backstage but what could she be doing in there for so long?" "Yeah she's probably there it was the last place we saw her." "I don't think I saw her leave." Fluttershy joined. Pinkie Pie jumped in "Well let's go look!" They all ran backstage to check on their friend who was sitting there twitching and looked as if she had seen a ghost. "Are you alright darling?" Rarity asked. Twilight slowly turned around "I think I saw the Princess and- and Discord ho- h- ho- h-' She started hyperventilating. "HOLDING HOOVES!" Everyone gasped but it was more because of her sudden outburst. Rainbow Dash was holding in her laugh.

Meanwhile, on the main floor everyone was mumbling about Celestia and Discord who were standing by the punch table. Discord had noticed that everyone was talking about them and became visibly uncomfortable. He looked over to Celestia who was smiling at him warmly and something inside him made him feel like all his worries were gone as soon as he saw her. Hmm that's so weird... I could have sworn we hated each other. I hope what I'm feeling is just anxiety cause there is no way I could even think of not hating her. She's such a jerk...  Wait, she's literally my girlfriend... He looked over to her and there she was, with her sparkling eyes and smiling while pouring a drink for a pony. As he saw her he blushed heavily as turned around to him and asked, "Would you like a drink Discord?" He blushed hard when she her eyes met his. "Y-Yeah I want a drink but not from you!" He closed his eyes and grabbed some punch and as soon as his claw reached it, it turned into a solid ball and he put it in his mouth. He then crossed his arms and turned his head away from her. Celestia just giggled at his mannerisms. Ah, even though we are together he wants to act like we're not. He's so silly but that is just how he is.

After a few hours of mingling and merriment, Celestia began to speak. "I'm very sorry Discord, this party was great but I must head back to the Castle to lower the sun." She then proceed to walk towards the exit. As Discord took one step to follow her, some pony tried to strike conversation with him. "I'm sorry fellow Equine, I would love to stay and chat but that woman is my ride home" He smiled and then zoomed off.

With the pair out the door and onto the carriage back. Meanwhile, The Mane Six or Mane Five since Twilight was passed out from shock, where spying on them through the window. Everyone's mouth was agape at the sight of their Ruler and the Lord of Chaos go home together. Applejack was first to break the silence. "Ah know they're livin together for safety reasons but don't they seem a little..." "Weird." Rainbow Dash continued. "And a little sus..." Pinkie Pie added. "I don't know about the rest of you ponies but this whole ordeal is quite romantic." Rarity stated. "Y...yeah it kind of is." Fluttershy sniffed and realized she was crying. "Why are you crying dear?" "I...I don't know. I just had a great time I guess? Or I might be tired. Yeah. I just need to sleep." With the group still looking out the window until the duo finally departed, Rainbow Dash said "Yeah I can totally get why Twilight passed out now." "Alright everypony let's get Twilight back to her home." Applejack said as she lifted the purple unicorn into her back. "Yeah it's not like it's the end of the world or anything!" Rainbow Dash laughed as everyone went home for the night.