'I just want to feel your warmth.' - Whirr

We arrived at a big club with hundreds of neon lights decorating the building in a colourful pattern. We all hopped out of the car after Tom parked it across the road from the club and we all headed toward the line.

We stopped at the entrance after a few minutes of waiting in line as the security gaurd asked for ids. I quietly talked to him for a bit, telling him the owner knows me because he does and he asked for my name so i told him.

His eyebrows quickly raised as he let us pass, before i fully entered he gave me a wink as i smirked back at him. The 4 boys saw the whole thing, and Tom was the first to ask questions as we entered the club.

"Who was that? How did you get us in without ids?" He asked me in confusion.

"I have my ways." I replied back. They all looked confused but quickly brushed it off as the loud music filled our ears once we opened the club doors.

Seeing the people inside swaying their bodies to the music, making out in the corners of the club, grinding against eachother, and drinking made us even more excited for the night.

I quickly walked over to the bar and ordered everyone 3 shots of vodka each. They all caught up to me as the bartender finished setting the shots on the counter.

"Three for each of yous now." I said with a big smile on my face as i quickly drank the first shot throwing my head back and slamming the empty shot glass on the counter.

The four boys smiled at me as they began drinking their shots too. I finsihed my last shot and grabbed Bills hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

"Dance with me!" I yelled over the loud music as we stopped at the dance floor. He smiled as we both started moving to the music.

I felt a hand creep up on my waist as Bill goes off to dance with some other girl. I turn my head to see a tall and cute boy that looked to be around the age of 18.

He had dyed blue hair, brown eyes and a few piercings on his face. He was also wearing a black button up with black baggy jeans but not too baggy.

I smiled seductively at as him as he smiled back, gliding his hand down lower on my hips as i pressed myself closer to him, swaying to the beat.

We danced for another minute before i told him i'm going to get another drink. He said he'd come with me so we both walked to the bar. I saw Tom sitting on the stools beside a girl, giving her hickeys. The girl's back was faced my way so i could see toms face buried in her neck.

I felt something drop in my stomach as i watched for a few seconds before looking away to order.

"3 vodka shots please." I yelled to the bartender so he could hear. "I'll get the same as her." The boy with blue hair yelled to the bartender as well.

I turned to face him as i admired his feature.

"What's your name pretty boy?" I asked him.

"Lukas. What's yours angel?" He replied back as he leaned closer to make sure i heard him.

"Katya." I said as the bartender came with our drinks. i grabbed a shot as Lukas did too. "Cheers to a fun night, hopefully." He said as he raised his shot.

I raised my shot glass as i clinked his and drank it. I giggled as i took the other two and drank them super fast, wanting to get absolutely pissed drunk.

"Are you german? Your name doesn't seem like it." Lukas told me as he finished his last shot.

"No, but i speak it fluently. I'm lithuanian and russian." I explained as tilted my head to the side slightly and smiled a little.