Ch.4 - Mr. suitor

Herm's POV

I was leaning at the wall beside the principal's office door with my earbuds on, waiting for miss pretty to be finish with her business. I was just peacefully listening to slumber party, na minsan ay sinasabayan ko pa.

I suddenly felt a pair of eyes looking at me. And guess what? It was no other than miss Harris herself. She then raised her perfect brows at me as if she's saying 'you done?'
I took off my earbuds and gave her a what? Look.

"Follow me." She said in her cold voice.

Hindi pa kami nakakalayo ng bigla nalang sumulpot sa harap ni ma'am.

"Hi gorgeous. Flowers?" The guy said while handing miss a sunflower. I wasn't able to see her reaction because her back was facing me, but based on how long she just stare at the flower and not uttering a single word gave it away that she doesn't seem to like it.

Nilagpasan lang sya ni ma'am kaya sumunod lang ako salikod nya, maintaining 4 steps behind.

Akala ko aalis na yung lalaki pero sinundan padin nya si ma'am at pilit inaabot yung bulaklak. Napairap ako ng wala sa oras dahil sa kakulitan ng lalaking to. Sinuot ko nalang ulit yung earbuds ko habang nakatingin sa dalawang tao sa harap ko.

I started to roam my eyes and we were currently walking at the main building palusot sa kabila nito. The school looks new, probably because of how clean it is. May mga nakikita din ako estudyante pero hindi ganon kadami, dahil simula na din siguro ang klase ng iba.

I was minding my own business until I saw what the guy in front of me. He was maliciously looking at ma'am's back and was about to touch her when I just suddenly found myself holding his wrist. Really. Really. Tight.

It was evident in his eyes that he was in pain, I also heard him wince because the music in my earbuds stopped just in time.

"Hands.Off.Buddy" I said while gritting my teeth and twisting his wrist a bit. I maid sure to emphasize every single word I said.

"LET GO YOU STUPID BRAT! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?!"

I scoffed at how red he was with anger. He screams like a girl, so pathetic. Did I heard it right? 'who he was?' does he know who I AM?

I blankly looked at him, still trying to control my anger. I don't plan on answering stupid and pathetic question.

I looked at miss Harris and saw her looking at us, I can't even read what she's thinking. I saw the corner of her lips curved for a split second.

This perv was tapping my hand and telling me to let go but miss Harris and I just stared at each other, blankly. Every second that goes by, the tighter my grip becomes.

"Let go." She finally said in monotone. I instantly obeyed what she said and I couldn't help myself to raise a brow at her.

'tss typical lovers' I said and went pass them stepping at the flowers he brought for miss. Mauuna na akong mag punta sa tapat ng classroom since alam ko naman kung saan. Bahala silang mag-usap. It's none of my business anymore.

Nakarating na ko sa tapat ng pintuan ng classroom pero hindi na muna ako pumasok. Masyadong maingay. Sumandal nalang ulit ako sa gilid ng pintuan at nag hanap ng mapapakinggan sa cellphone ko. Sandali palang akong nakayuko, nakakita na ako ng pares ng sapatos kaya napa angat ako ng tingin.

"Hi! SIA101 ka din kay Miss Harris?" The girl in front of me said smiling from ear to ear. I simply nodded then looked backed at my phone.

"Pasok ka na! 2 minutes nalang 8:30 na, ayaw pa naman ni miss ng late" sabi pa nito at bigla nalang akong hinila papasok ng classroom.