I look in the mirror and show off my tuxedo as I wanted to look my best. My groomsman came into my dressing room and they knew I was ready to get married.

"Wow, Spencer. You clean up nice." Jordan said.

"Thanks. Honestly, this feels like a dream come true."

"Yeah, but it's real and it's happening. Liv is an amazing woman Spence and I couldn't be happier for you guys." Darnell told me.

"Appreciate it."

"Me too. For those who said business and pleasure wouldn't work, you proved them wrong." Chris told me.

"I couldn't agree more. And to be honest guys, I didn't expect the guy to fall in love, get married, and have a family with someone, but Liv bought the best out of me and made me a better person."

"Spence, you've made my sister the happiest she has woman on earth and I can't for you guys to be married and we'll be family. You've been like a brother to me and now we're making it official. " Jordan tells

"No doubt about that J." He walks up to me and we hugged each other."

"You ready Spencer?"

"Let's do this."

We all walked out into the ceremony and were ready to see Liv walk down the aisle.
------------------------------------------------------
Omniscient P.O.V.

The wedding was about to start as the groomsman and bridesmaid took their positions on stage. Next up were Brianna and Amiyah walked down the aisle as the flower girls of the wedding and laid white flower petals all the from the entrance to the stage.

"Baby girl. I've been waiting for this moment a long time, now I get to walk you down the aisle. I'm so proud of you Liv and the woman you become. I love you."

"I love you too, Dad. Just please don't let me fall."

"Never."

Liv takes Billy's arm with her wedding bouquet in her other hand and they walk down the aisle while Collide by Tiana Major9 and EARTHGANG started playing and everyone turned to them.

'Everybody's got opinions on our thing
Say we're flying down a path with no ending
And if I die before I wake
Ooh, don't let me wake 'em from this dream

When we collide
When we collide, it's a beautiful disaster
When I crash into you, you, you
Crash into you, you, you

I've been so frustrated, have to let it out
(Have to let it out)
Let me tell you with my body, what I'm talkin' 'bout
(Let me tell you, let me tell you, oh-oh)
And I don't care about the future or the past
(I don't care, I don't care, no, no)
Riding slow, 'cause you know the world's movin' too fast

As the song continued playing, Spencer and Olivia were in their thoughts while looking at each other with a few tears welling in their eyes as they looked back at everything they'd been through. From the first day they met, Spencer being a father to Brianna, Liv not only being Spencer's agent, but the love of his life, to being engaged, having Amiyah and Avante, and now they're getting married.

When we collide
When we collide, it's a beautiful disaster
When I crash into you, you, you, you
Crash into you, you, you