Ch.15

Olivia's P.O.V

That same night...

(TW: Sexual Content)

Once everyone left Spencer's house after announcing his contract extension with the Rams. I thought I would do something to congratulate him on his accomplishments and also an appreciation for what he has done for me these past few months. I put on my sexy lingerie that Spencer couldn't resist, lit some candles, played romantic music, and set rose peddles around his bedroom. Once everything was finally set up, I laid down on my stomach in a sexy position and called Spencer to get his attention. "Spencer!"

Spencer walks upstairs and enters the bedroom. "Hey baby, what's-" He couldn't finish his sentence as by the look on his face, he was at a loss for words, smiled, and licked his lips. "Mhmm. So it's like that huh?"

"You like what you see Daddy?"

"I always admire your beauty Liv."

I got up, opened my legs, and teased Spencer by moving my hand back and forth against my clit. "Well, this is all yours, Spencer. You want it? Come and get it!"

"You ain't gotta ask me twice."

Spencer got on top of me and kissed me on my soft spots. "Oh yes, Spencer. Right there." He then removed my lingerie and I was fully naked. He cupped my breasts and started to kiss me from my stomach all the way down to my clit. He was giving me so much pleasure. "Oh fuck Spencer. You're going to make me cum."

"Let it out, baby."

"Fuck! Oh shit!" Spencer was still sucking my clit after I exploded in his mouth.

"That was amazing." I got up from the bed. "Baby, what are you doing?"

"I'm just returning the favor." I unbuckle his pants all the way down to his ankles and threw them to the side as I wanted his cock so bad.

"This is all mine Spencer." He smirked as I started to give him head.

"Yes, it is baby." I bopped my head up and down as I picked up the pace. "Oh fuck Liv!" The faster I kept going, the less time it took for him to cum in my mouth. "Oh shit Liv! You just made me cum." I started giggling. "You taste amazing Daddy, but right now I need you inside me."

I got on top of Spencer, grabbed his dick, and inserted it deep into my wet pussy. "Oh Spencer, you feel amazing." I said as I slowly twerked on his dick. "Oh, baby you are so wet." I kissed and started to pick up the pace while he slapped my ass. "Oh baby, smack that ass." He smacked it again and I giggled.

Spencer flipped us over as he was now in control. He thrusted deep inside of me and dug my nails deep into his back. He started grunting as he was making it close to his climax. "Liv get up, I don't have a condom on and don't want to leak inside you."

"No. Don't pull out. It's fine. I'm on birth control. I want to feel you inside of me Spencer." He listened to what I said and continued thrusting. "Oh fuck Spencer! I need you to cum in me! I need you to!" He picked up the pace and my legs started shaking as I climaxed at the same time Spencer did. Seconds later, I felt his warm cum inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck Liv! Baby that was amazing." He pulled out and I started teasing him as I licked my fingers from his cum in my pussy. "I love you, Spencer James!"

"I love you more." He kissed me and I kissed him back as we cuddled in each other's arms for the rest of the night.
----------------------------------------------
Spencer's P.O.V

I woke and saw Liv sleeping peacefully on my chest. How did I get so lucky? This woman has seen me at my best and my worst and has supported me every step of the way.

I decided to surprise Liv with breakfast in bed. I made her heart-shaped pancakes with blueberries, strawberries, coffee, orange juice, a rose, and a love note.

I see Liv up and her beauty brings out the best of her. I'm madly in love with her. "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning Spencer. Aw, you made me breakfast. You shouldn't have."

"Anything for you, Liv."

"Thank you, baby." She kissed me and was about to eat her breakfast when the smell made her nauseous and stormed to the bathroom.

I heard her throwing up and ran to hold her hair back. "Baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"How long have been have you been feeling nauseous?"

"I only threw up earlier this week. I thought it was just a stomach bug, so I took some medicine, but I guess that's not the problem. Spencer, what's today?"

"Monday."

"Shit. I'm late."

"Liv are you saying that you might be pregnant?"

"I don't know. But I was supposed to see my doctor today because I thought I was still ill, but now it might be a possibility that I'm pregnant."

"We were careful. I did use condoms most of the time, but when I didn't, you said it was okay because you were on the pill."

"Spencer are you seriously trying to blame me for this possibility?"

"Whoa. Liv, I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm just trying to add this up. But what we can do, is go to your doctor's appointment and maybe they can give us the answers we need. Whatever happens Liv, I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to be right by your side." I say and hugged her and she put her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for lashing out at you Spencer. I'm just worried that's all."

"It's okay Liv. I got you."
----------------------------------------------
Olivia's P.O.V

While Spencer and I were on our way to the doctor, I could tell something was off about him. "You okay, Spencer?" I asked. "I'm okay Liv, just a little surprised that I may be a father." He said.

"Is that a bad thing?"

He grabs my hand. "Of course not Liv. If I would want anyone to be the mother of my child, it would be you Olivia Baker." I smiled and kissed his hand.

"We're going to get through this Liv, and if you are pregnant, Brianna's going to be a big sister." I smiled and could imagine what that would be like. I know Brianna likes all the attention, but she would have to learn how to share.

We finally arrived at the doctor's office and were waiting for one of the nurses to call my name. "Olivia Baker, the doctor will see you now." The nurse told me as Spencer and I made our way into one of the patient rooms.

"All right Olivia, so based on your recent lab work, we see no signs of potential illness, but there still is the possibility of you being pregnant. When was the last time you had sex?"

"Yesterday." I said feeling embarrassed, but Spencer held my hand making sure that I was ok.

"Were you on birth control?"

"Yes."

"Okay Olivia, so what we're going to do next is I'm going to have you take this pregnancy test in the bathroom, and once you've taken it, bring it back to me and I will tell you the results.

A few moments later....

After I took the pregnancy test, Spencer and I waited for the results. "So if I'm pregnant, do you have a preference for a boy or a girl?" I ask him. "I don't have a preference Liv." He said and I was surprised by his response.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Whatever God decides, I know he means well, and as long I have you by my side with our baby, that's all that matters."

"I love you, Spencer James." I kissed him with passion.

"I love you more." He smiles.

The doctor walks in without us noticing. "Okay Olivia, based on the results from your blood work and the pregnancy test, you are...."
----------------------------------------------
Two chapters in one day. I honestly didn't know if I could pull it off. What do y'all think will happen? Is Liv pregnant? Whatever the case may be, Spencer will be there for Liv like he always has. Please excuse any mistakes or grammar errors. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.