"The girl in the picture who name is ammika who was at the club last night claimed that Chris tried to have sex with her last night, from what was said in the post she said Chris was staring at her all night then followed her to the bathroom. Where he approached her begging for her to get a room with him so they can fuck." Bia said

For a moment I just stayed silent because I was still processing what was just told to me this is something really hard to take in. I believed that I wouldn't have to go through something like this again, especially since he promised me that he wouldn't hurt me because he knows me past.

I know girls are gonna be flocking him because that's apart of his lifestyle — I understand that but he really couldn't hold it together for the sake of our relationship, not even for me.

"India you good?" Bia asked

"yea , can I call y'all back later?" I said

"yea you can." Both Sol and Bia said

"you know we hear for you." Sol said

"what she said and also fuck these niggas they ain't shit anyways." Bia added on

"Thanks I really love y'all, talk to y'all later." I said, getting ready to hang up.

"bye!" They both said

As the call ended I just stood in the middle of the bathroom thinking about the shit I just heard, like it's it true or not. I know he has a past of cheating and being unfaithful in his past relationships, but I thought this one would be different.

Walking back into the room I start grabbing my things so I can head home, I really don't wanna be here right now especially with him — I just need to be alone.

"where you going?" I hear chris croak out

"home," I said as I continue putting my clothes into the bag I brought.

"why, I thought we was gone do something today?" Chris said as he got up out the bed making his way towards me.

"why won't you ask ammika, maybe she want to do something with you." I said as I got ready to walk out of chris room but before I could even make it to the door I was blocked from leaving.

"ammika, who the fuck is ammika?" chris said was a questioning look.

"you know who she is, you was just tryna fuck her last night. How you forget her that fast?"

"I ain't try and fuck that girl she the one that came on to me."

"oh, so you do know who I'm talking about." I said laughing to myself

"she was some random that was staring at me all night, she came up to me last night at the club acting like she know me and shit — called herself coming over to me because I looked lonely, when I was just chilling. Came over there rubbing up on me and shit and tryna fuck but I told her what was up. I told her I had a girl at home waiting for me and I wasn't tryna fuck up because I lov- I mean I care for you to much. Then the bitch followed me to the bathroom, when I came out I was pulled into somewhere. When I saw who it was — it was her crazy ass still tryna come on to me after I told her ass no the first time. I walked away because I cared for you — my loyalty lies with you not that bitch."

"that's really funny because the same exact story you telling me is the same thing she said, so I don't know if your lying or telling the truth." I said mugging him

"why you mean same story she told?"

"oh yeah I forgot to tell you that the bitch went to some blog and told that you was tryna fuck her last night, whatever blog she went to she told the exact same story."

"Been posted on the shaderoom, Hollywood unlocked, and every other blog." Showing him the shaderoom post of him and armadilla.

"man, she lying I ain't try and do shit with that girl she was the one tryna push up on me." He said as he was reading the post in my phone.

"well until we find out who lying, I'll be at my house. call me when you figure out the truth." I said attempting to walk out again, but once again I was stopped.

"I'm telling the truth that bitch lying, you can ask every motherfucker in my section last night. I didn't even know who shorty was until she approached me, nor did I give a fuck because I had YOU who I was coming home to after it was over. He said looking me directly in the eyes, meaning every word he said as he talked.

"If you told her about me, why didn't you tell me what happened? We're supposed to trust each other right, meaning telling each other shit. You could have woke me up last night and told me what took place, instead of me finding out through a fucking blog."

"Shit like this makes it hard for me to trust you know because I don't know if I believe or not. I really wanna believe you but it's hard."

"why is it so hard I'm telling you the truth, why don't you believe me?" Chris said

"I don't know why but I just need to go, because if I don't I'm just gonna break down. I just need a couple of days to think this through." I said almost on the verge of tears, but not letting them fall from my eyes.

"If you need time then I'll give you that, but I swear to god on my mama that I'm telling the truth. I ain't never went this hard over nobody like this, last person I did do that for was Kae.
Even though when ain't been together long you something special to me, this shit we got is something special — sum different. I'll give you your space but just know that I do love you and I mean that shit. Don't think I'm just saying it because of this situation. I love you, I really do — been loving you since we go together." He said holding me in his grasp.

Kissing me on the lips I melt in his hold, I do believe him but I just don't know if I can fully believe him until I know everything.

Breaking away from him I start to walk out for the third time hoping I can finally leave, "I gotta go, I'll talk to you later." I said walking out the door.

Before I pulled if I just sat in my car thinking about all the stuff chris just said, he really just told me he loved me. I couldn't even say it back because I don't know if he may have attempted to cheat on me or not. I feel the same way he does but right know my heart is being tugged on.

I just hope this shit ain't true because I don't think I can deal with another failed relationship.

-

Y'all know anybody that make good book cover, need another one?