Chapter 7.5: Forbidden

Mulai dari awal

You: (sigh)

I set the glass down and Chisato kisses me on the cheek and rubs my head.

Chisato: Good Y/n~

You: Geez, I'm not a dog.

After a few seconds, I smell the Mika's scent. I turn and we see Mika enter and take a seat at the bar. He's wearing a black shirt and a white coat over it. He looks real ready for this date with Kusunoki.

You: There he is.

Chisato: Wow~ Teach really dressed up for this.

After a few minutes of waiting, we see someone sit next to Mika.

You: (Sniff) (Sniff) Wait...)

The scent that I smell is a familiar strange smell. A smell that I couldn't make out from the very start. I know whose strange scent this belongs too.

Chisato: (Gasp)

The person that comes in takes a seat and it's not Kusunoki. Chisato is shocked to see that it's,

Chisato: Mr. Yoshi?!

You: Mr. Matsu...

I turn to Chisato and she just shakes her head.

Chisato: How did miss this?

Kurumi: Wait, Mika swings that way? You guys should've told me that!

Chisato: (Sigh) Let's go, we don't want to interrupt.

You: Uh, sure...

Chisato says as she grabs my hand and pulls me with her towards the exit.

Chisato: Love comes in all sorts of shapes and forms.

As we approach behind them, we make sure to stay as low as the plants, so they don't see us if they suddenly turn around.

Chisato: C'mon, this way...

You: He's a regular patron, it's natural for us to greet him...

Chisato: It's a long story, I'll fill you in later...

As we continue to walk, we both eavesdrop on their conversation.

Yoshimatsu: I entrusted her in your care, after the surgery. Have you already forgotten the meaning behind it, Mika?

As I look behind us to make sure no one is watching us, thinking that we're weird, I turn back in front of me to Chisato, only to push my face in between her butt cheeks. I get embarrassed and turn red, not knowing her butt was right in my face and scared to think of how Chisato would react.

You: Shit, I'm so sorry Chisato...

I look at her and she's listening to Mika and Yoshimatsu's conversation.

Yoshimatsu: Please tell me, why do you think we've saved Chisato for? That heart of hers is one of the fruits of Alan's talent, is it not?

You: Chisato, get down, they'll see you...

Chisato: It was Mr. Yoshi?

You: Why aren't you leaving?

Chisato: I found him!

Chisato gets up and jumps over the plants. I try to stop her but she wouldn't listen to me. She then approaches both Mika and Yoshimatsu.

Chisato: It was you, Mr. Yoshi?

They both turn around, flabbergasted to see that Chisato is here.

Mika: Chisato?!

Yoshimatsu turns to Mika, pretty angry that Chisato was here.