𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 || I Hate your smile

"Really? Im surprise. I dont find any reason for them to like you. Are you sure they're not fooling you, Hari?"

Yoomi lost her proud smile the moment Yuna commented.

"Ah! Im just Kidding. come on, you two!" Yuna laughed and Hari could only fake her chuckle while Yoomi didnt even bother hiding her disgust.

"It's fine. We'll get going now."

"Wait!-Hari, Do you have Sunoo's number?"

Yuna's Question made the both stop in their pace.

▪︎Hari's POV▪︎

What?

My smile dropped as my brows furrowed.

I hesitantly looked at her as I force a small smile. A smile that turned into confusion, even more when I saw how Yuna is seriously waiting for what my answer would be.

Should I?

Why am I feeling like this?

I looked at Yoomi before hesitantly nodding my head.

Saying yes.

"I do have His number but I think you should-"

"Please Hari! No Buts please? We're Friends right?" Yuna replied and I could only force myself to smile.

"Im not sure If he'd like that though." I tried to sound gentle, pairing it with a light chuckle.

"Why not? I think he'd like to have my number too!" She was smiling from ear to ear, her eyes sparkled at the thought of that.

I took a glance at Yoomi whose now signalling me not to. Yoomi knows me so much and she knows how many times I have agreed to things I never wanted to do... just to please the people around me.

Just like now.

I was hesitant.

I dont know what the outcome will be.

But...

"Okay...sure."

"Really Hari?! Thank you!" I felt her pull me into her arms and hugged me.

She really like him, doesnt she?

I hugged her back and there I saw Yoomi's face whose now obviously questioning me and my decision.

_____________

"It's really not that hard to fool her, right?" They chuckled as they recall everything.

"Yeah, really a cutie."

Psychopaths.

"That man deserves it. All the informations we stated are facts, Including the info where He killed his Own wife and child. Guess he made it easier for us to make things up, hmm." Jay sipped in his wine. They are all seated in a circular couch inside their mansion.

"Well he shouldn't have messed with my cutie." One said.

Silence occured when Jungwon decided to break it off.