𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 || Caught and dead

Days had passed since Hari attended the party and guess what?

They never showed up, yet.

She has never seen them since that day.

As if they're gone just like that.

"Someone's feeling blue" Yoomi raised her brows, seeing Hari all gloomy.

"oh stop it, Yoomi" Yoomi just chuckled before the both of them went back to work.

"Take care, Yoomi!" Hari bid her best friend goodbye before walking alone, the Road is getting emptier and less crowded since its already night time.

She continued Her pace and it's getting darker and darker. Hari can't help but to be scared and worried, considering the incident that happened before, also the day where he met the seven.

It felt like she's being followed.

Trouble.

Hari continued walking her pace, much faster this time.

"Hari." She heard that familiar voice behind her that made her turn around to see the owner of the voice.

"oh? Heeseung?" Hari was able to recognize the silhouette right in front of her and as the man in front of her went nearer and nearer to her, Hari's smile faltered.

Is that a...?

There's a visible blood stain in the older's T-shirt.

His face is serious and cold as he stood there in silence while Hari is Frozen.

"Hi, Dear." He's smiling so sweetly, trying to cover up the darkness in his eyes.

"W-what's that?" Her attention never left the stain in Heeseung's shirt.

"oh this?" Heeseung reached for the stained part of his shirt before shrugging his shoulders. Chuckling when He saw the way Hari looks nervous.

Why are you so nervous?

I will never hurt you, my love.

Unless you decided to leave.

"You know how careless Ni-ki is, He accidentally threw a ketchup on my shirt while eating dinner earlier."-he chuckled as he explain, casually putting his Hands in his pockets.

Hari hesitantly nodded, she know damn well what a blood is and what it looks like.

Or maybe she's just really assuming things.

The audacity to think of him that way after they helped her a few times.

"I'll keep going now then. See u
again-"

"No." He refused.

Hari stopped herself from leaving when she saw how the smile plastered in his face is replaced by a numb and intimidating one.