𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 || Beautiful addiction

It has been two days already ever since that night

everytime, Their minds would always Remember her. Its like They can't take her out of their minds. And when They said Everytime, They mean it. Every single time.

They wanted her.And would do everything thing just to get her.Just so they could keep her.

They fell inlove.Yet the love they called, would bring nothing but pain in her.And she's not aware.

Its like she became their beautiful addiction even by just that One night.

So they did what they had to do.

__________

"I like her" Heeseung said as he Played with the Glass of wine in his hands.

And even though he didn't mention Any names, They know who he was talking about.

The girl who caught their eyes.

"Fuck off I saw her first" Jay bluntly said as he Fixated his gaze onto Heeseungs.

"So?What am I gonna do About it?" Heeseung shrugged as placed the glass Of wine back at the table before returning back the Cold Gazes Jay Was giving him.

He can't help it,He wants to get her.And maybe, Keep her all by himself.

"That girl back at the party?" Sunghoon entered the conversation making the two averted their gazes to him.

Feeling annoyed that even him Noticed her.

"I wanted to get to know her more" Jake said with a playful grin plastered in his Face yet his eyes says otherwise.

He just doesn't want to get to know her more.

He wants her.

Imagining her being his. And his being hers.

'How wonderful'

And when he said that he'll get her, He will.

__________

"Hey Hari, Have you heard-" the two Bestfriends gossip was interrupted when they heard the door bell rang signaling that a customer just went inside.