𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 || Safe

Few days Later

Few days Later.

Days had passed already.And day by day, They found themselves Going after her. Knowing her Job, Name, Age, Family And every information they could get From all the stalking the certain someone's did.

She have no idea about Their existence, Yet.

They never showed themselves, Yet.

Of course they love seeing her everyday, Everytime. It's What a People in Love would feel and felt.

Right?

But of course watching her from afar wasn't enough For the obsessive Hearts.

They want her.

And they wouldn't stop until they got her.

________

Walking at the dark roadside,She felt eyes on her. Burning stares that was fixated on hers ever since that made her felt creeped out.

Hari continued her pace as she held to her bag protectively.

She still need to walk for eight minutes before she could finally reached her house in which she walked even faster.

And of course,She felt the certain someone follow her that made her felt goosebumps as she shivered in fear.

Hari found a dark hallway at the side and Hide Herself as she shake in fear.

She tried to reach out for her Bag and Took out her phone to Dial Yoomi But Before she could even do so, Her phone was being shove away from her hand and being Thrown to the side that made her unable to reach for it.

"Help!"

"Look What we have here?"

"What do you want?!" Hari screamed at the Man hoping that Somebody could hear her.

Before the certain Man could even reply, He was being thrown to the wall badly that made Hari shock but felt a slight relief inside her as she Eyed the Man who Just saved her.

The Man whom was Thrown to the Wall Stood up from the ground as he shoves away the dizziness inside him, He then took something From his pocket at side in which made Hari shiver.

She had an Idea what it could be.

And she was right.

"Shit"

The man took out a Gun.

A damn Gun.