𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 || Occupied

DAYS HAD PASSED after that incident happened And Hari Can't stop thinking about the seven guys who had saved her from getting hurt

Sunghoon.

Hari thought about the familiar face.

she swear that she had seen him many times before in any random places she's been at but she tried shrugging that off.

Small world probably.

'what could've possible happen to me if they did'nt saw me that day?'

Right.

She shrugged, Clueless.

Hari's working at the Cafe with Yoomi as they continue serving for customers the whole day but yet Hari would sometimes lose her focus

Her mind is completely occupied by THEM.

Hours of working at the cafe had passed and it's already Night time and a few and few customers went by inside the cafe, at this point they're just waiting for the closing time of the cafe.

Hari's mind quickly drifted away from from deep thoughts when she saw a familiar figures entering the cafe.

Seven, exactly.

Eyes widening but then Hari tried to act like she's not bothered at all.

Like she's not confuse on what she's feeling right now.

Coincidence, Probably.

Yoomi greeted the seven like she always do to customers while hari is left starstruck at how their aura can be intimidating despite of them helping her, Showing kindness.

"Welcome!" Yoomi exclaimed that Sunoo and Jungwon gave her a small smile and went straight to the counter right where Hari is while the rest found themselves a seat to occupy.

"Its nice seeing you again, Hari." The cat eyes complimented then showing her a soft smile that she can't help to smile back. Who wouldn't?

But then she doesn't know him. Not even his name.

As if He heard her thoughts, he chuckled "Im Yang Jungwon." He smiled again.

After introducing himself, A familiar guy peeked from his back.

"Hi hari, We met again" Sunoo smiled cheekily, Eyes turning into crescent.

"its nice meeting you guys too, I assume y'all went by for a drink?" Hari confidently spoke as she steal a glance to the other guys at the back that gave her a small smile and then glancing back to Jungwon again, Not wanting any awkward atmosphere between them while Yoomi squinted her eyes at what she's witnessing right now.

Jungwon nodded, "Yes, We went here for a drink." and also because you'll be here. I'll get to see you again.

"What would you guys like?" Hari ask for their orders that Jungwon then gave.

"is that all?"

"yes."

"alright, Thank you." Hari thanked before preparing their orders with yoomi.

"You know them?" Yoomi murmured silently as Hari nodded lightly, Not paying attention to what yoomi will say because she's trying to focus on preparing their drinks.

"But How?" Silently, Yoomi asked again that made Hari answer this time.

"they saved me."

"it's them?!" Yoomi exclaimed that made the seven steal a glance at the both.

"low Down, Yoomi" Hari eyed Yoomi, Embarrassed that the guys might have heard their conversation.

"They look so handsome, Hari. what the-" Hari shushed her.

"okay I'll stop."

After preparing their drinks that took a few moments to make, Hari Quickly approached them with a tray in her hands with their drinks on it.

Yoomi observes how the Seven is focused on her friend. They look at her differently.

Why do they look at her as if they want her?

"here's the drink" no matter how much Hari want to sound confident, She couldn't, now that she's even closer to the seven of them with their eyes on her.

As if they went here only for her.

"Hari." Hari was intimidated, Or maybe she's fluttered? Fluttered with how his bambi innocent eyes looks at her.

"Heeseung" Hari lowly said his name, Wanting him to know that she didn't forget that made heeseung form a smile in his lips

Smirk.

"I'm surprised you remembered my name" He seriously said but his smirk didn't leave.

"Hari, Have a seat!" Sunoo showed her a bright smile that made her less intimidated by their aura.

Hari hesitantly sat to one of the seat but she really want to thanked them for saving her.

She sat beside Jake whose now glancing at her with fiercy eyes that is focused only to her.

"hey pretty" Jay flirtatiously said that made Sunghoon tapped him harshly at the shoulder, Signing him to stop as he's scaring her.

Hari took a deep breath "I really want to thank you guys for saving me last time, Something worst might have happen to me if it weren't for y'all" she smiled that it could almost melt them.

"are you really thankful?" Jake spoke, Coldly, Deeply. Maybe, Harshly? That brought the intimidated Hari back.

Hari is lost for word, "Y-yes." She tried sounding much and more confident. "

" Then go on a date with me. "

_____________________

3 - 14 - 2023