"Oh, I forgot to print it..." San heard a voice. He swore that his heart indeed skipped a few beats, or certainly had stopped for a mere second. The staff was a sir.

San had stopped breathing. His heart was about to jump out. But suddenly, fading away of footsteps were heard. San still didn't move for his positions.

"He's gone, let's move on." San left a sigh when he heard this. He carefully peeked his head out, slowly. Checking the surroundings, once he was sure no one was around, he carried on with his speed.

He indeed got infront of the security door. He audibly let out a quick yet long breath. He was nervous. He let out a long breath and shook his palms hard to throw away the nervousness that was holding him back from opening the door infront of him.

He was now indeed rethinking his choices. His heart was trembling. He has never done such kind of a thing, so this was normal. Right? Atleast this is what San was thinking.

"Are we gonna ever go inside or forever gonna stay outside untill someone gets us?" San said in a bored tone.

Taking a shaky breath for the last time, he shook his head order to clear it from any controversial thoughts. He reached out his hand and grabbed the door. Slowly starting to swung it open, he peeked carefully inside.

No one was there. San has the luck on his side today, he guess.

Entering completely, he checked the surroundings. He saw the huge display board that was showing a large number of sections at the same time. His college was huge, so there were a huge number of cameras.

"O-okay San, take control..."

With that, San quickly turned on his laptop after taking it out. "Okay! This is gonna take a few moments!" he announced, typing some unknown things that doesn't make sense to San.

"Be quick. I can't afford to be expelled." San said.

There was silence for a noticable long time in the room. It was almost unbelievable that there was no one coming to check in here. Although San was thankful, but it does explain why no one noticed anything happen in this college. Like bullying or someone getting beaten.

"Okay, now tell me which one do you want to see?" San asked, breaking the silence.

"The one which shows the footage of the locker section..." San muttered.

"Okay but which date?"

"Um- the one's of the- um..."

"You don't even know?!" San whisper yelled at the other.

"I know! Wait! O-one week ago. I guess it was friday...."

After searching for the footages, San played it. It was indeed a friday. At the top of the screen he could see the lockers present.

"Fast forward it."

San clicked the arrow button a few times. "Stop!"

There! He saw Yunho entering the locker section, to take his books. "G-give me the control..." San's voice broke.

San was now in control. Moving closer to the screen of his laptop, he saw his best friend opening the locker. San's heart was paining as he knew he was about to witness the most heart wrenching scene ever.

Within a few minutes as Yunho was about to close the locker and go away, he was shoved again the locker. His back arched in pain, thrashing against the locker. San audibly gasped seeing this. He clutched the side of his laptop screen, his eyes were wide. He then saw the person whispering something and then started to beat the living day out of Yunho

San's eyes were watery by now. His mouth wide open. He traced his fingers on the screen and slowly a stream of tear flowed down his cheeks. It was so hurt full to San because although seeing this, he can not do anything. He can not save his best friend now, not anymore. He saw the person kicking his friend. San clenched his fists hard, making his knuckles turn white.

As he saw the person walk and ran out of the camera, San gasped.

He immediately changes the screens, making the cameras show the hallways. San again moved closer to the screen.

He then saw the boy removing the cap, shoving it inside his bag. He then wore a think silk jacket on top to disguise more properly. Then...

He saw the boy to remove his mask. Fuck!!

The next thing he saw, it undoubtedly set San on fire. Fire of anger, rage, hatred.

He saw no one else, but Wooyoung, running away, out of the sights of those cameras.

San broke down on the spot. He just couldn't believe that it was his god damn roomate!!!
He silently cried.

After sometime he suddenly heard footsteps accompanied by soft voices that were growing lound.

"I have to un-hack the system!!" San said in a rather loud voice. San immediately gave up the control.

Within seconds, San started to again type those nonsenses. The voices sounded right out the room. San was growing more and more nervous.

"- ya, I'll see you in a minute. I'll just check the cameras!" hearing that, San's blood ran cold.

"San! Hide! NOW!!!" San order.

"W-wait, a bit more..." San argued back. "San now time for this!!!"

"Wait!" San again argued back.

......

*SQUEAKKKKK-*

The door to the security room swung opened.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Urghhhhhh!! I'm scared to write the next chapter!! ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Please pray for our Wooyoung (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠).

See you all seen!!

Love you(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~