None the less pedophilia wasn't something I supported. I had my boundaries and this was one of them. Even if I had killed tens of thousands.

Getting to the end of the hall the two burly men dressed in black pants and tucked in white shirts that hugged their well built frames moved to the side with one of them opening the steel door where the offender Romeo Vincenzo sat bagged and tied to a stripped chair one of my favourite ways to make someone give answers was to put them in this chair which forced them to press their backs against bars bruising their spines. My brother Matteo stood in the room his jacket hung on a nearby bar that had been fastened to the wall his white sleeves rolled up to his elbow while a table sat against the backwall behind Romeo with knives, leather straps with short spikes and other suck items that were used for torture. My brothers face was splattered with blood droplets along with his pressed and pristine shirt that now was wrinkled, his steely grey eyes flicked to me as I entered the room and he pulled off the leather gloves he wore tossing them across the dark concrete room onto the table where the only light source from a light above Romeos head gave a mostly clear picture of the room despite where shadows were cast.

Running a hand through his dark messy hair my brother looked over at me as he let out a frustrated sigh and smoothed out his stubbled face except for the longer portion above his lip which he kept in a sleek moustache that went well with his sharp angular features, something we both shared though I kept my face with a manicured stubble that I had often been told made me seem more angry when paired with my stoic expression, though god only knew what I'd done when my mask slipped and I became the monster that I was, the one that had given me my many nicknames.

"Has the bastard spoken yet?" I ask looking to my brother and Consigliere while I too removed my black satin jacket and hung it far enough away where blood splatter wouldn't stain it.

"Not a fucking word, the girl is still terrified, the Fianntino Family will want reparations for this. Not even my fun time with him had given anything," Matteo says as I roll up my sleeves without saying a word and walking over to Romeo before pulling off the rice bag that had been used to obscure his vision of the room.

"They can have his head once I'm done with him. I'd love to plainly put a fucking bullet through this pricks head but that can come once I get my answers," I say staring at Romeo who glared up at me.

He was either brave or a fool for giving me that look.

"Romeo do you know who I am?" I say my voice magmatic and deep as I stared back at this disgusting human being.

"Everyone does, you're fucking Azrael Salvatorini," Romeo says and I snort in feigned humour. Azrael, the Angel of Death the name I had been known for most of my life.

"Good, then you know you're leaving this room missing your fucking head," I mutter seething at the man in front of me.

"If you're going to kill me do it, get it over with!" he states his voice sounding angry but I could see it in his eyes, he was afraid, like a trapped predator.

"Not before I break every miserable bone in your pathetic body," I growl and his face flashed in horror.

Good.

Crossing the room I picked up a small hammer and a punch before slowly walking over to him and kneeling. I then pulled my knife and cut open his trousers from the knee down, and placed the punch directly where the ligaments connected his petulla to his femur and tibia.