Chapter 6

Eddie walks me home, as he does. The tension between us feels like one of those scenes in movies where two friends like each other but won't admit it......I can't believe I actually said that.

We reach my front door, and I turn around to face him. "Thanks Eddie." I pull a downwards smile, and fiddle with my bracelet.

"Your welcome." He grins in return, resuming eye contact with me once again.

(A/N, play the song as you get to this notice, it makes the mood seem right for some reason lmao.)

I gulp quietly, feeling my body warm up as I blush, knowing what I'm going to do might ruin our friendship. But you know you only live once.

I quickly kiss Eddie's cheek and go inside. As i enter, i shut the door behind me, rushing upstairs, I let out a little squeal and flap my arms about, clearly happy that I had the non-existent balls to do it.

I take my shoes off and put one of my favourite vinyls on.

"Watching every motion in my foolish lover's game~"

I flop on my bed, and sigh, staring up at the ceiling, blushing and smiling.

"On this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame~"
........
(Eddie's POV)

I watch (Y/N) go inside, shocked at what (he/they) did, I feel a blush creep its way on my cheeks, making me flustered.

"Turning and returning to some secret place inside~"

I walk beside my bike towards home, I can hear my mothers voice at the back of my head, telling me that kissing and anything lovey dovey can bring all sorts of germs that would make me ill.

"Watching in slow motion as you turn around and say~"

I go inside, taking my shoes of and instantly washing my hands, my cheeks still red from (Y/N).

I pass the dining room, where mommy was sitting. "Hi mommy." I say, in a hurry to get to my room.

I close my bedroom door, and lay on my bed, looking at a picture of me and (Y/N) when we went rollerskating for (his/their) 15th birthday.
I let out a sigh, smiling, still blushing at the peck that (Y/N) gave me.

"Take my breath away~"