Chapter 2

(Y/N POV)
"Take everything but the Delicious Deals guys. My mom loves em." Eddie scoffed with a grin.

I chuckled lightly before looking for some chocolate, and I manage to find (favourite chocolate). I quickly slipped it into my bag without Eddie noticing. I'm still concerned for Bill and if we are ever going to find him.

"Hey, first you're saying the barrens, now you're saying the sewers, dear god..." Eddie said.

"Bill we're gonna get caught and plus it stinks in the sewers." I do have a point thought it fucking reeks.

"W-We'll be fine Ellie. We're the puh-puh public right?" Bill shrugged while scanning the cabinets.

I opened by mouth to say something of of course trashmouth had to say something. "Hey Eddie, are these your birth control pills?" Richie snickered.

"Yeah, and I'm saving these for your sister this is private stuff!" Eddie complained while walking over to Richie and slamming the cabinets shut.

I suddenly felt a presence behind me, and I didn't like it so I spun around to see Mrs.K. "Oh hey Mrs. Kaspbrak, how are you?" I asked, she always seemed a bit odd, I mean like come on she was standing in the doorway watching us for christ sake.

"Hello, I really wish there was more children like you in the neighbourhood. Ones who respects their parents and don't get in a lot of trouble." Mrs.K chirped, "would like some help Eddie bear?"

"No mom we're fine thanks."

"Okay, I'll be just in the living room"

Richie and Billy looked each other and started snickering loudly, while Stan the man just rolled his eyes. I just laughed in my head at Stans actions, he's basically like a strict dad. We all speedrunned towards the front door until Mrs.K spoke up. "For fucks sake." I whispered to Stan hoping that Mrs.K won't hear.

"Eddie-bear,where  you kids off to in such a rush?" She questioned.

"Nowhere bad, I'll protect Eddie and won't him be out of my sight" I chimed.

"Good to hear, I'm sure he is in good hands, I just want to know where you're going incase I need to pick him up"

"Uh-uhm, j-j-just my house. M-My backyard Mrs.K"

Mrs.K looked at him him with a suspicious looks that says and what are you going to do there?

"I got a new-," Bill paused. Please say something one of yas'!

"A new croquet set, jeez spit it out Buh-Buh-Buh-Bill." Richie teased. I stepped on his foot and muttered an ow, and gave me a dirty look, and I just looked forward like I didn't do anything.

"Okay. And sweetie don't go go rolling around in the grass. Especially if it's been cut. You know how bad your allergies can get." Mrs.K said softly while filing her nails.

"Let's go" Eddie whispered, and grabbing my hand which gave me some feeling of sparks in my heart.

"Aren't you forgetting something"

Eddie sighed and let go of my hand, I missed the warmth even if his hand was sweaty. Me,Stan,Billy and Richie started snickering while Eddie walked to his mum, giving his mum a peck on the cheek.

"Do you want one from me too Mrs.K?" Richie jokes, and Stan and Billy snorted.

"Sorry mommy" Eddie squawked while walking over to us.

I helped Eddie shove them out of the front door and said a goodbye to Mrs.K, and got on our bikes and headed for the Barrens.