Chapter 2.5

(Eddie's POV)
I watched as Ellie was chatting with Stan with one hand of her bike, she looks very beautiful with her (eye colour) eyes, and she looks very happy. It sounds like I have a crush on her, not like I don't like no, ugh, yes I have a crush on her. But she looks like a perfect match for Richie or Billy or even Stan.

"Ghetti....."

I just want to have a chance to be with her more, without the group being there.

"EDDIE SPAGHETTI"

"Waaahhh don't do that, and I hate it when you call me that"

"Oh, come on Eddie spaghetti that what makes you so chugalisious" Richie mocked. " I see you have your eyes on the one and only Ellie"

"What?!  No I don't" I tried to whisper shout to him making sure no one else heard but Stanley did.

"Oh you have eyes for someone Eddie? Who is it?"

"No one, now stop. Like imagine how many germs you can get just by kissing a-and holding hands like no."

"But I saw you grab Ellie's hand earlier though" Stanley said and gave me a smirk.

"Ooooo" Richie whistled.

"Shut up guys, god"

I kept my eyes on Ellie and Billy since they were talking, Ellie really does care about Billy. Stanley and Richie keeps nagging in my ear hole, and it's annoying.

(A/N, if you're wondering why I keep switching between Ellie and Y/N, is because the losers don't know your name that you chose, so they know you by Ellie because you haven't came out to them yet)