Chapter 1.5

I shortly arrive home, I took my time since it was a nice day for once. I opened the door and my (guardian,parent etc) was making tea.

"Hey Ellie, I'm just making some (chocolate/strawberry/vanilla) milkshake would you like some?"

"(Yes/No)"

"Alright" they said with a smile.

I unloaded the pizza and chips from the bag, and put in the fridge for later, I decided that this was the day that I came out to my (guardian/parent etc).

"Hey,uh, (parent name,guardian name etc)"

"Yes child?"

"I just want to say something to you, that comes out from my heart and what I think that's right. It's ok if you don't agree with it."

"What is it sweetie, you know I'm here for you."

I inhaled deeply and tried to keep my tears in. "I'm Transgender and (your sexuality), which now means I want to go by (he/him/he/they etc) and by a new name. And my sexuality means (your sexuality explanation)"

"Aw, that's alright darling, what do you want your new name to be?"

"Y/N."

"That's a lovely name love, come here an' give me a hug."

Thank god that went well, I hear that kids get kicked out if they came out, which is very likely especially since people thinks it's weird on not ok. Now I need to come out to the rest of the losers but I need to get help from Beverly first.

After dinner, I go upstairs, and sit in my room, flipping through a memory photo album I have. I smile as I see a photo of my sibling and my (gaurdian/carer etc). I let my finger trace the outline of my siblings face, and I let a tear drop.

"Sometimes I wish I could freeze the picture." I chuckle, letting more tears fall, I lay back on my head hugging the album and shutting my eyes.

A/N if you're American and thinking why I'm saying chips instead of fries it's because I'm British okay 😭