Chapter 3

(Y/N POV)
"Guys-," Billy yelled while holding a shoe.

"Please don't tell me that's..."

"Holy fuck knuckles," I muttered, shining my flashlight into the shoe.

"No, Georgie wears Golashes...."

"Then, whose-,"

"Betty Rimpsons" I whispered with my face full with disbelief. I ran back to Eddie and clutched his hand incase we needed to leg it. I saw a human shaped figure at the back of the sewer, just pass Billy's left shoulder. I ignored the boys' bickering and tried to get a closer look by squinting, i don't think that would work.

"Hey Y/N" Eddie whispered which grabbed my attention.

"Sup Eds"

"I, well, I was wondering if you would...."

(Eddie's POV)
"I, well, I was wondering if you would...." Right it's now or never.

"I was wondering if you would like to-.''

I was interrupted by a loud splash coming from behind us.

"Holy shit what happened to you?" Yelled Richie.
Suddenly the warmth from my hand went.

"Ben Hanscome?" Y/N walked over to help him up, it looks like he's injured. Me,Stan and Bill ran and went to help them.

(Y/N POV)
We rode over quickly to the pharmacy, igniting Eddie's lecture about fucking AIDS. "Eddie, dear, I like you but please shut up" I said, thankfully he shut up after that.

Bill, Stan and Eddie, rushed inside hoping to get some medical products to help the new kid Ben.

"Glad to meet you before you died" Richie said and Ben gave him a nervous smile.

"Shut up Trashmouth" I flicked his nose which got an ow out of him.

"Sorry about Richie, I-,"
..........
Then the 3 boys came rushing down the all way with products in their hand, and Bill walked back down the alleyway for some reason. I zoned out and ignoring Eddie and Richie arguing.

"Are you okay, that looks like it hurts?!" I flinched back into reality and seeing Beverly standing beside Billy.

"I just fell"

"Yeah,right into Henry Bowers"

"Shut up Richie" Eddie said.

"Have they got you know the, right stuff to fix you up?" Beverly sent with a smirk. She definitely has a crush on him no doubt.

"Oh hey Y/N" Fuck, why, why, why?!

"Who the fuck is Y/N?" No, no, please.

All the boys looked at me an Bev weird and I sent her a look of they don't know yet.

"Sorry, I meant Ellie, I just got mixed up with names of my friends sometimes hehe" saved thank god.
..........
Once Beverly went, Eddie finished fixing Bens' scar. We all said goodbye to each other and I gave Eddie a hug, hopefully he didn't mind. Me and Bill walk along side each other without bikes next to us.
........
"Ellie, w-why did Bev call you Y/N? A-and Bev doesn't have any friends besides y-you."

"Bill.....it's complicated" I sigh, "the thing is I'm Transgender and (your sexuality) and I-I go by (he/they) and (Y/N), don't tell anyone about this........ it's just something that is really personal to me and it's just...." I just let my tears out, I know, it's dramatic isn't it?.

I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around me into a hug.

"It's ok, Y/N, you're still m-my other brother" Bill hugged me tighter, not wanting to let go.