Chapter 3.5

(Y/N POV)
I said goodbye to Bill, and headed inside.

"Hey (Y/N), how was your day out?" My (carer, parent etc) asked.

"I was alright, a bit nervous cause' there were a lot of people around, since it's the holiday you know" I tried to make a good enough lie, sounds good though doesn't it?

"Oh and (Y/N) I have invited Mrs.Kaspbrak and Eddie to have dinner with us later at a restaurant, is that okay?"

"Oh yeah that's fine"

"Good, go have a shower and get changed then"

I rushed upstairs, and did as they asked me to do, I didn't know what to where, so I just put on a (outfit of your choice). Why? Just why did they have to invite them round? Especially since I have a crush, no sorry, a liking to Eddie.

"(Y/N)! Are you ready?!" (Carer,parent etc) shouted.

"Yeah!" Oops. I just had a voice crack, not a nice way to start the evening.

We arrived at the Showing, I haven't been here for years, they have really nice food though.

"Hello, Mrs.K and Eddie! How are you?" I asked, trying not to sweat out of nervousness.

"Oh hello Ellie, nice to see you, and nice to see you after such a long time (carers, parent etc name)" Mrs.K said while adjusting her dress. Eddie just muttered a quiet hi, and stayed silent. We all walked in and sat at our table, and I zoned out for half of the conversations that they were having.

"Y/N. You didn't tell me that we were coming?!" Eddie whisper yelled.

"Neither did I, I only got told when I came back home, I don't even wanna be here" I whispered, stifling a giggle.
............
2 hours later (because I'm lazy)
..............
We eventually walked out, and I am stuffed the food is so good. I was standing at the sidewalk with Eddie while Mrs.K and (carer,parent, etc) gossip.

"Hey Eddie"

"What's up?"

"I just want to say thanks for being there for me, and letting me talk to you about my feelings, it means a lot" I smiled, woah that was a lot of emotion in a sentence Christ!

"That's okay, I mean like, you've always been my best friend and you do favours for me, so I let you do what you want me to do and stuff" Eddie chuckled.

"Oh and Ed-,"

"Eddie bear it's time to go now say goodbye by to Ellie" Mrs.K interrupted and headed to her car.

Before Eddie got to the car, I gave him a quick hug and ran of towards our (preferred vehicle).