This is some sort of funny joke. I gave a very sarcastic laugh waiting for him to join in but he didn't flinch one bit. When I saw that his face was so serious, I composed myself.

This isn't a joke. My brows creased as I tried to process this brief summary of what might not be a lie. Memories of yesterday started to flash through my mind: how I walked down the aisle, when I said the vows, when we journeyed in the car to our reception and when we talked at the rooftop. The ring on the nightstand was mine after all.

I blinked, and blinked again, and again before I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I guess we are really married huh?" I whispered afraid of the truth. Of my truth, of the reality of my life.

He nodded.

I looked around and I noticed the old buildings around us, the peaceful street littered with people, the beautiful morning sun that lit up the sky, the birds which were gathered together.

It was breathtaking. "Where are we?"

He smiled. "Venice. Italy."

Wow! We really are on our honeymoon. Italy was a place I dreamed of visiting, I wanted to tour Venice, Florence, Rome and even Sicily in one trip.

"Come let me show you something." He beckoned and I slowly came closer.

I looked down the balcony at the streets of Venice, so beautiful. And then I had a very wonderful view of the Grand Canal, it was a priceless moment.

I smiled widely. "Beautiful." I whispered. "Italy has always been my dream."

"How did you know to bring me here?" I fixed my eyes on him, his face few inches away from mine.

He shrugged uncomfortably and I wondered if I asked the wrong question. "I don't know, I guess Italy is a place I always wanted to come and I thought you'd love to see it too." He smiled lightly.

My husband may actually be a nice person.

I smiled again. I don't know why I'm not being tough but vulnerable.

"You should go shower so we can have breakfast. There are places we need to see."

I was taken aback. "Wait," I raised my brow, "You haven't had breakfast?" I quizzed.

He shook his head. "I had to wait for my wife." He smiled.

Damn! He's got to be hot cos I'm melting.

I couldn't hide my blush. "That's kind of you." I stood where I was still, distracted by him.

He chuckled and I noticed the smirk on his face. He's a really proud person, cocky much.

"Okay, you need to hurry because I'm starving wife."

Wife! That word sounded so hot coming from his mouth. He definitely knew how to use the words.

I took slow steps with my back and stopped at the door, as if waiting for him to say something.

"And you need to put on some shoes."

I looked down at my feet and saw that I was barefoot. Thank God I had beautiful feet.

"Oh I will." I told him with a smile as I turned and finally entered our suite.

Is marriage actually feeling sweet?

Jason's POV

She was morning glory. I hadn't seen someone s gorgeous just getting up from bed. The moment she walked in I was distracted by her beauty but I didn't let it show. I knew I made a right choice when I saw her in that robe. The way she reacted to the truth made me laugh, it was priceless. I scrutinized every of her feature, at every opportunity I got that's how I noticed she was barefoot: she surprisingly didn't catch on.