- Why do we even have to bother to do this. 

The white owl inwardly grumbled, which connected to the mind of the redhead noble. 

'Keep with me for a moment, even though I also don't want to do this. We can't let this opportunity pass us by.'

- I think I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't be inclined to go through such unnecessary formalities. Unless you, mortal, intend to deceive them with the notion that you are courteous and gain something valuable from them, like the favored child of death and that friend of hers.

 '...' 

 Cale didn't respond. Nothing can be done to refute the white owl's statements, as everything she claimed was spot-on.

He could turn into the most honorable man you'll ever meet, or he might wind up being a jerk who is despised by most people, depending on the people and situations he faced.

He did, after all, manage to trick everyone by acting like trash. 

What an excellent actor he is.

Depending on how they are understood and how many people would logically assume the information is accurate, many people may alter stories and rumors.

And if, during a period of crisis, people in a desperate condition will likely be targeted by those who have come to assert their property and power.

Because of this, he periodically saw absolute destruction in the majority of the events he experienced in his former life.

On the contrary, he was grateful that he had been able to experience a serene life before this one, even though it had been chaotic in some other way.

As of now, Cale decided to speak to one of those who holds the most influential position on the continent in order to ensure a smooth and trouble-free voyage, so he has no other choice but to go down this road to squander time conversing with the king.

To avoid such a pointless obstacle on his route, he will effectively use Zed Crossman as a barricade.

He is deeply grateful for the royal connection on his maternal side.

- Someone is at the door, human.

- He is here.

Once the twins suddenly spoke in his head, Cale immediately straightened himself and gazed through the door as it opened.

Stepping inside the room, with blonde hair that shimmers like the sun and eyes that are the same shade as a clear sky, it was said to be the features of the blessings of the Sun God.

At long last, Zed Crossman had come.

"I greet-"

Cale was ready to greet the king and offer a lengthy monologue of praise when the king lifted his hand and stopped him.

"Such formalities are unnecessary. You probably wouldn't mind it either."

"I appreciate your consideration, 'uncle'."

Pretending not to hear someone choke behind him, he smiled at the royal, who had been observing him from the time he walked into the room.

The king looked intently at the young man before him, nodding and smiling amusingly.

"It seems you are doing well, contrary to the stories I heard. And who are these younglings?"

His blue eyes shifted across to the children who were standing on either side of him, a hint of wonder in his eyes as they met his with an unblinking gaze.