Chapter 05

As the night approaches, Cale opens the window letting the wind brush his pale skin and the moonlight gazing down upon him enhancing the color of hir bright red hair.

He looked behind and there he saw the kids waiting for his instructions.

"Remember this. Do not let Liam enter my room and distract him as long as you can until I return. And after that, send this letter to the room under ours. As you're at it, do not get yourself hurt in the process."

"You got it!"

"Leave it to us nyah!"

Ohn and Hong answered vigorously.

As for the white owl in her child form, yawned and on the verge of closing her eyes to sleep together with the black dragon resting on her lap.

"Owly.

"Hmm..."

Wynter responded to him sleepily and patted his head reassuring him.

"He won't get hurt."

"Hmph, I know."

Raon polymorph to a child whereas Wynter turned back to her beast state and flew towards Cale.

Cale nodded in satisfaction by their answers.

Tonight, another ancient power will be falling in his hands.

***

Taylor Stan.

The eldest son and the most sane person you could ever find inside the Stan Household.

His fate is rather unfortunate as far as he recalled, an unfortunate man that died by the hands of his own brother just for the sake of the inheritance to become the next marquis.

Even being ridiculed by many, Cale has to admit that the current state of the Henituse is far better than theirs.

Initiating a deal with Taylor is a great advantage especially with the child of the God of Death, the soon to be excommunicated priestess, Cage, getting rid of Venion will be easy enough to not get on his way.

It's not like Venion is a huge threat to him, it's just that Cale isn't very fond of bugs flying all over the place.

And that said, to steal the hope of the person, he needed to give a new hope.

The other reason for meeting with Taylor is that he will be his bridge to someone that may become his eye and ears during his absence.

An intelligent man that has his own intelligent network that Cale wouldn't need to go places right after the other just to seek the news from himself.

Well Cale could build his own intelligent network but the fate of this kingdom is none of his business any more.

Putting so much on a work that would most likely disappear in the next few years, it would only waste his energy in this matter.

Out of his last thread of kindness, this won't be a bad deal considering that he's constantly changing their fates a little by little.

'It might get in the way of the balance leading for 'him' to interfere.'

"I heard that young master Cale is currently missing but I guess it's only a false alarm."

And speaking of the eldest son of the Stan family,  that said person is sitting at the other side of the table with the priestess filling their glasses of alcohol.

"My apologies young master Taylor. My family tends to exaggerate things."

Cale smiled while inwardly lamenting to be put in this situation.