Chapter 00

Cale doesn't know what to feel in his current situation but he does know that he wants to curse a certain being who did something ridiculous once again.

'That bastard!'

Wanting to punch that certain god even though it's entirely possible for an ordinary human like him but he can't help it after waking up in a familiar surrounding that will always haunt him who holds memories of the past.

A lavish room that he once owned that always reeks of alcohol keeping those foolish servants away from his space.

To think he will return here someday and it's annoying just thinking about it.

Can't they just leave him alone? What's the point of returning him in this place if he already attained his slacker life.

Well he can't help it already. it's tiring him already from what happened after his first death, then the second death and the death after that.

What to do now? Did they just dump him here thinking that he would fix the mess that they created on whatever that was?

As if he'll do that. Heroes will definitely show in the time of crisis and that will not be him. He'll make sure of that.

For now, he had to figure what time he returned from. He just hoped that he wouldn't meet that guy and the people following him especially those two.

Cale looked at the large mirror and finally noticed that he was wrapped by bandages. This image of him reminded him of that time when that punk almost beat him to death.

Wait... Hold on...

"..."

'Haa. That means I already met him. This will be hard.'

But it's strange that he doesn't feel any pain at all after waking up. Well he was thankful after all he doesn't like pain. All he feels is that his whole body is stiff from who knows how long this body has been lying on the bed like a corpse.

He looked around in his room whether he missed something important then his gaze stopped at the portrait that made him recall a memory.

"Ancient ruins in the trees covered in black."

"Find it there and you shall understand."

"Live to the fullest, Cale."

"My dearest son."

'Right... How can I forget about it.'

Before even those bastards sent him back, these soothing words came ringing to his ears while a woman with the same shade of red as his hair embraced him giving him peace for a second that he never thought of feeling it again.

'Mother.'

The only person who could give him such warmth, comfort and protection and suddenly withered away leaving him in this cold and hellish place.

And it's weird.

He shouldn't be remembering this, the same thing as his past lives and the conversation between those assholes that was supposed to reveal later.

*CLACK*

Turning his head around, there he saw the deputy butler, Hans who was looking at him as if he had just seen a ghost. Cale frowned at the sudden appearance of the butler without him noticing but later shook his head.

'I don't have the time to handle him and the drama that might occur later if Hans reports that I'm awake.'

"Hans."

The atmosphere in the room suddenly went down and the poor butler couldn't help but to feel chills on his back.

"Y-Yes young master?"

"Where's Ron?"

The cool atmosphere around them returns to it's normal state like it never happened making Hans calm down a bit but didn't dare to look up to the redhead.

"Sir Ron has left the estate along with his son, Sir Beacrox, following the strange man who *gulp*-"

"That's good."

"-Excuse me?"

Ignoring the confused butler, Cale immediately thinks for the next step.

'Without them around me, it'll be easier for me to move. Well except for Hans who's assigned to me to keep me on watch and report every of my movements to the count.'

How troublesome. 'Should I just kill him?'

His reddish brown eyes unnoticeably glowed into a crimson hue but later shook his head. Looking at the butler, he seems useful in some ways.

"Hans."

"Is there anything you need young master?"

"Before you leave, be reminded of this Hans. I'm not fond of loud noises. It means that don't you ever dare report this to the Count because if you do..."

'I'll have no choice but to choose the first option.'

Feeling strangely threatened by the redhead's words, Hans immediately answers while nodding his head furiously.

"Don't worry young master! This servant will shut his mouth!"

"Leave."

Gesturing to the butler get out, Hans rushed out as if his life depends on it but as a professional butler, he closes the door gently then runs for his life.

Cale slumped down at the couch and sighed. He doesn't mean to scare the butler however he has no choice but to do so. Not liking the way every time that his movements were always getting watched by the people that his fa--no, Count sent making sure that he doesn't cause any trouble.

'Worried my ass. What a lame excuse to ease his guilt for neglecting me.'

Well he doesn't care anymore. He has more important matters to take care of especially the words of his mother left behind.

He'll make sure that this time it'll be different. For once to every of his lifetimes he'll make decisions out of their expectations. Working through the shadows creating chaos on both sides, how fun would that be?

But before that...

'Let's leave this place first thing in the morning.'

___________________________________________