Chapter 01

The next morning, at the dining room is where you can see the loving family of Henituse eating peacefully as always except to a certain redhead who always makes ruckus everyday.

Well not for the fact after getting beaten by a commoner causing him to be unconscious for three days, the whole estate enters its tranquility for a moment.

Every servant was deeply grateful to that person who shut the ungrateful young master who keeps creating mess everywhere as they prayed all night for this peace to stay longer within the estate.

It looks like the gods have truly answered their prayers.

It lasts longer than they anticipated as they immediately get used to it, completely forgetting the redhead's existence.

No, it will last forever.

But there's one thing for sure. They'll regret everything in the future.

========================================

"I guess that's everything."

After packing up with only food, few clothing needed in his necessities and extra money that save when his young, he is ready to leave everything behind.

The sun will soon rise and he once again looked back to his room with full eventful memories rushing through his mind.

A tired smile appeared on his pale face. "Let's not meet again."

Jumping out from the window, Cale silently landed on the ground and checked the knights positioned near the vicinity.

By seeing how the knights were oblivious to their surroundings not knowing the eldest son was about to leave in secret, Cale can't help but to sigh in relief.

The knights assigned near his room seem to not care about him at all which his trash reputation really did pay off.

*tap* *tap*

Quickly turning around after feeling someone tapping him from behind. He widened his eyes seeing a branch of a tree clearly waving at him.

Not only that, it even pointed the way and every plant and trees is clearing a way for him as if it's telling him to follow the path that they created.

Uncertain on what to say and blurted out that he thought of that is appropriate for the situation. "Thank you?"

Surprisingly, the branch nodded and urged him to go. As he ran forward, trees seemed to be swaying as if they were cheering for him. Cale couldn't help but to smirk as lush of bushes and trees kept blocking the sight of the knights completely fooling them by taking advantage of dark surroundings.

Then he saw huge vines and roots making a step for him to climb the walls. He leaped through them and finally was able to pass the wall without anyone noticing. Scoffing internally towards the knights assigned by the count, they certainly will lose their jobs sooner.

"Meow?"

Two cats with distinct color, red and silver, were looking dumbfounded at the redhead who just jumped off at the walls with vines supporting his landing.

But something that they momentarily forgot as they stared at the redhead.

Then a shadow stood behind them as the silver cat noticed it and realized it was too late for both of them to dodge.

Shutting their eyes tightly as they wait for the blade to hit them, a flash of red passed by them.

Not feeling any cool blade hitting their skin. The silver cat took the courage to open her eyes and saw the man's body lifeless or more accurately, the man's body was cleanly sliced into pieces than a butcher can do.

"You two over there."

They flinch and slowly look at the redhead who's also looking at them with unreadable expression.

"None of you are hurt right?"

Cale may be looking calm on the outside but his mind was in fit of rage.

'They really wanted to die early...'

Thinking of multiple ways to kill them inside his head, the red cat suddenly clutches the hem of his clothes with pleading eyes asking for help.

"P-please! Help us! Help my sister!"

Cale then took a notice at the silver cat who was breathing heavily with fresh wounds around her body.

'Tsk.'

Gently grabbing the red kitten and placing it on his shoulder and walking towards the silver kitten who keeps forcibly to open her eyes looking at him with full suspicion.

"There's no need for you to be wary. You can close your eyes now and let me handle the rest."

Not waiting for the cat's response, Cale gently carries her to his arms and the silver cat seems to have fainted.

He patted the red kitten on his shoulder. "Hold on tight."

Cale then looked at the trees that were bent in one direction as if it was guiding him to where he had to go. He runs in that direction avoiding every person that they almost encounter and swiftly makes their way to the forest... Wait forest?

He glanced behind and then there was a swirling energy like the galaxies in the night sky.

'Teleportation? No. Is that a portal?'

He didn't sense anyone on their way here and the portal doesn't seem to be made up of mana at all.

There were also no malicious intents as he could guess how nature moves earlier guiding him here and he also planned on coming here anyway because of the words of his mother left for him.

'Ancient Ruins in the trees covered in black that only means the Forest of Darkness. And by the looks of it, the portal took us in the deepest part of the forest.'

A dome caging the wide area of the forest that creates illusions from the outside making it impossible for everyone to notice the structures of old buildings that seemingly existed in Ancient times.

There's no way that even Choi Han would find such a place as it also never mentioned in the past that this place inside the forest of darkness even exists.
The portal strangely opened for him and he's the only person that can access it which he found convenient.

'I don't have to waste time looking for this place.'

He then looked at the two kittens with him and the red kitten unconsciously leaned to him more because of the sudden shift of place.

Then all of the sudden, a golden light wrapped the three of them and slowly seeped to their wounds healing them.

'This feels refreshing.'

Cale's wounds received by the punk began to disappear while feeling energized. The same goes for the red kitten who hopped down and felt the same way as him while the silver one who's still in the arms of the redhead, slowly opened her eyes and stretched her whole body as if she just woke up in a good sleep.

Later realizing her surroundings, she panicked looking around and soon relaxed the moment she saw his brother climbing himself to the redhead's shoulder while settling comfortably. She also let herself comfortably held by the redhead as she and his brother see him as a trustworthy person.

Cale didn't mind carrying them and took a step forward that triggered something beneath him. The land he stepped on, began to glow and started to spread across, enveloping the whole area with its blinding light.