Chapter 3 Return of Ghost Man

Chapter 3 "Return of Ghost Man"

A portal showed up and a girl came by to punch me and now back to the story.

"Pathetic" (Girl).

"Ow... Who are you?" (JuanF).

The portal was still open and someone else arrived.

"Hahaha, I'm Back Adventurer" (Ghost Man).

I was shocked to see Ghost Man finally decided to show up and another Ghost Came by with some kind of potion bottle.

"We meet again JuanF. You really thought sending me to Hawaii was a smart choice? Well, I made a portal to return here, and I brought some new crewmates. This is my brother Gasp" (Ghost Man).

"Hehe, I'm evil" (Gasp).

"This doesn't make sense, who really is he?" (JuanF).

"Oh, my apologies, my brother Chadwick Fredrik was once human until I captured him and was annoyed of being the only ghost around, so I turned my brother into a ghost just like me" (Ghost Man).

"What on earth is he doing here?" (Katherine).

"For months I've been trapped in Hawaii and couldn't find a way home. So, I made a machine to bring me back here and finish what I started. But along the way, I met Samantha. The one who just punched out of mid-air" (Ghost Man).

"You have something that belongs to me, and I want it back right now" (Samantha).

"I don't even know you. And I don't know what you are talking about" (JuanF).

"Don't play dumb with me. You stole The Diamond of Power from my home and I'm here to retrieve it and return it to protect it from thieves like you" (Samantha).

"I don't have that and if I did, I wouldn't know how to use it" (JuanF).

"(Anger) LIES, RETURN IT NOW" (Samantha).

She punched the floor with her energy power she had, and she had similar lightning power coming out of her but red and the earth shock for a second and flew back a few feet away.

"We must stop her at all costs" (Natly).

"How do we stop someone with powers and none of us have powers" (Katherine).

We started to think while I just made a move to punch Samantha, but she grabbed my hand and threw me to a fence that's near a bus stop.

"John, call for back-up" (Katherine).

"On it!" (John).

John used a tablet he made to call for back-up and then a small satellite opened and made a wave to signal help. While that was happening, Ghost Man and Gasp where watching the fight me and Samantha were at and had popcorn.

"You are nothing and weak" (Samantha).

"Oh yeah, who taught you how to talk back" (JuanF).

She created an energy blast, and I flew away to a street and almost got hit by a car, so I ran back to continue but Samantha spined around and knocked me out.

"That was too easy, even for me" (Samantha).

"Not bad, now we must return to base and plan other stuff" (Ghost Man).

The three of them left while Katherine and Natly went to check on me.

"Woah, that's a powerful chick" (Natly).

"Even we can't stop her with that kind of power" (Katherine).

"Guys, no one is active" (John).

"Well now's late for that. But we must take Juan to a hospital or something" (Katherine).

2:00 PM

As I was in the hospital, I woke up to the same place I was last year. Only this time I didn't panicked and woke up relieved. My friends were there waiting for me and all of a sudden, Magic Man arrived to tell us something.

"Well, everyone, we lost a fight today but that's ok since we now know what we are facing, and we must get ourselves trained again. It's been months and none of you were able to take down Samantha." (Magic Man).

We agreed and didn't really have a choice since we did lose to Ghost Man but mainly Samantha. I wonder why she attacked me though. We all left to go home with no clue to what happened earlier today.