" AYSUHI ". Ayaan yell ayushi look at him and run towards him falling in this process.

" Papa " She sit down holding her knees while crying.

" This girl " Ayaan mumble and quickly come towards her holding her up in his arm he take her to her room.

Listening to ayushi crying sound aashika come there.

" What's going on what happen ayushi". Aashika said ayaan pinch her waist.

" Did you actually come upstairs running". He ask she shake her head slowly.

" What happen ayushi and how did you get wet ". Aashika said looking at her drench clothes.

" Mummy i wanted to grow so i stand under the rain ". She said ayaan and aashika look at eachother and sigh.

" Take off your clothes fast ". Ayaan said bringing towel from cabinet.

Aashika quickly take off her pant and tshirt . Her eyes fall on her knees.

" Ayaan ayushi knees got hurt some blood is coming out ".

" Here make her wear this and wipe her body properly I'm going to check stove bring her downstairs or.... Just call me after you are done I will come by myself". Ayaan said and leave the room.

" Ayushi human don't grow in rain it's plant nature who grow in rain not us ". Aashika said and start wiping her body .

" Come stand on bed mummy can't bend down". Aashika said ayushi shake her head.

" I can wear my clothes on my own mummy go out I will wear it. " Ayushi said aashika shake her head.

" Ayushi come fast I have already made everything don't you wanna eat ". Aashika ask ayushi quickly comply with whatever aashika said.

After they were done they come down stairs.

" Ayushi do you really think you will grow in rain. If you want to grow fast then have your food properly have green vegetable milk and everything ". Ayaan said while putting bandage around her knees.

" Aashi make ginger tea now and put some tulshi too. She is as sensitive as you she will caught cold. " He said and bring aashika ear near himself.

" Try to stay away from ayushi too because you will get cold from her and it's not good for you to get cold fever in pregnancy ok". He whisper and went back to his seat and sit with ayushi after wrapping her in blanket completely.

" Are you feeling cold ". He ask to ayushi she nodded her head.

" Rain water was cold ".

" Oh I will tell bhawan ji to make it little hot as my ayushi want to play in it" He said ruffling her hair .

" If you make fun of me then I wouldn't talk to you ".

" No no no I'm not making fun I'm very serious. But first tell me what make you think you will grow in rain ".

" Teacher said but mom said its for plant and nature not for mankind " Ayushi said pouting.

" Why you want to grow . You are my little cutu baby if you will grow then I will not be bale to take you on my lap" . Ayaan said and take her on his lap and hold her like a new born baby.

" Because you don't let me play game in your phone ".

" Ok you can play games in my phone after tea ok ". He said pecking her cheeks she happily look at him.

" Promise ". She said forwarding her pinky finger .

" Promise " Ayaan said joining his finger with her.

" Aashi mummy come we want tea". Ayaan yell aashika come there holding tea and pakora

" Here have it and i will not wash it ayaan you will do it . " Aashika said and sit down besides hin putting her hand on her belly.

" Baby is about to come in two months don't overwork ". Ayaan said while softly caressing her belly.

" Mumma why you eat the baby". Ayushi suddenly said and put her head on her belly.

" Baby mummy eat you but don't worry papa will take you out after that i will not let mummy eat you again". Ayushi said talking to aashika belly.

" Papa how will you take out baby from mummy"

" Papa know some magic beta let's have tea ". Ayaan said giving one cup of tea to ayushi and one to aashika.

" I want brother only "

" Ayaan I'm so tired now and tell me the gender too ". Aashika whisper ayaan cover himself and aashika too with blanket and keep his hand on her back slowly rubbing it.

" Don't worry it will end after two months ".