He always thought that he is not good enough.

"Y/n.." he try to wake you up. "Baby." He said again. "Hey, baby.. you need to wake up." He touched your face and you start opening your eyes. "Hey, good morning." He smiled at you.

"Um, what time is it?" You asked Matt. "Ten." He said and you looked at your phone. "God Matt, you're late.." you said. "I took a day off."

"Really?"
"Yeah, I wanna spend the day with you."

You smiled at Matt and he looked at you before putting a kiss on your lips. "Come on, let's take you out." He said and got up.

You both got ready, Matt tried to be the best boyfriend for this day, to made things better.

"Oh Matt, we could made pancakes at home." You said when you saw Matt parking at the Danny's . "No, we couldn't. You don't know how." He said and you agree with him.

"I could try!" You opened the door. "I rather Danny's." He said and you smiled at him. You took his hand and kissed his cheek before got into the restaurant.

You both ate the food, and matt talked with you about his life, and you did too, like the same old times, you felt alive again.

"Hey!" Some familiar voice came behind matt. It's was your friend, clay. "Oh hey." You said ad smiled. Matt felt nervous and angry.

"A date?" He asked. "Yeah, it's matt.. he is." "I'm her boyfriend." Matt said with anger in his voice. "Wow you look angry," he said.

"He is okay, right matt?" You said and matt looked at you. "I'll talk with you later." You said and he just left you and matt alone.

You felt bad again.

The drive back was so bad, no one talked not even matt and not you. Both of you just sat in silence, but still matt took you with him.

"Where are we going?" You asked. "I'm taking you to a beautiful place." He said, not looking at you. "Uh, fine." You said and just looked out of the window.

When you and matt arrived, it's was to the beach. You got out of the car and Matt after you. Matt was so angry that everytime there's something that going wrong.

You find some place to sit and matt walked after you, looking at all the crazy things at the couples and at the kids.

"Can you help me putting this chair there?" You asked matt and matt got back to you. "What? Yeah." He said and took the chair.

Matt put the chair where you said to him and you took off your shirt to got into the water. You had your swimsuit on you.

Matt was in a whole different world, when he saw a man helping his girlfriend with her sunscreen.

"Um, let me help you with the sunscreen." Matt said and you looked at him. "Matt, I don't need help." You said laughing.

"Come on, let me help you." He said and took the bottle from your hand. "No, Matt I get it." You said but Matt still tried too.

"Matt! Stop!" You shouted at him and Matt just stopped. "I don't need your help, don't you get it?" You yelled at him and run to the water.

Matt looked at you and throw the bottle at the sand, he took off his shirt and run after you to the water, he didn't even talked with you. You was on the beach and he in the chair next to you, at his phone.

-
It's was finally was the drive back home. "I didn't try to be so mean.." he said. "Well, you were." You said. "Come on, I thought you wanted help." Matt said.

"What the fuck is going on with you Matt, it's not you." You said and Matt sigh. "Nothing." He replied back. "Really? Nothing?" You shouts. "It's not look like that."

"You acting like a fucking baby." You said. "Maybe I am." He shouts back. "What?" You yelled at him. "Maybe I am a baby who afraid to lose his girlfriend so he trying to be like others." He said and you looked at him.

You felt like you don't know him.

When you got home you got out of the car and Matt after you. "Y/n, hold on." He said. "Y/n." He called you and you didn't answer. "Stop please." He said and you did.

You stopped.

"I didn't meant to," he said. "I.. was so angry." He said and you nodded. "Yeah you did." You said. "Matt, tell me what's going on. Why are you like that." You asked him, you had tears on your eyes.

When Matt saw you with tears he read how much it's was fucked up,

"I just .. wanted you to be the happiest with me." He said. "I am." You said. "But it's look like you can't be happy around me." He said.

"Wha.. what are you saying?" You said, tears rolling down at your face. "Like I'm not good for you." He said and his eyes was full of tears.

"Like you don't deserve me." He adds. "Matt, don't you think of that." You got close to him, "you deserve me, and I need you." You hold his face in your hands.

"Matt, come on." You said. You knew what Matt said. "You.. you said you don't wanna give up about that." "I do." He said.

"So show me, Matt." You shouts. "Y/n.." you saw the tears in his face. "We can't fight this."
He said and you both felt broken.

"Yeah we can! We can." You yelled at him. "Don't you dare Matt." You said and got back from him. "We love each others!" You yellled with tears in your eyes.

"Please." You said. Matt went quite for a little and you too, both of you crying. You knew what's going to happened next you just didn't want to believe it.

"Maybe sometimes.. the Safest to love from afar." He said. And you knew that..

It's was the sentence that broke both of your hearts.