Because i liked a boy

Start from the beginning

"What is says by the way?" You asked. "Good morning motherfucker." Chris said proudly. "I love this cup." He adds. "Well too bad." Nick said and drank his coffee.

"Fuck you!" Chris said and punch nick. "Fuck yourself." Nick shout back. "You both can fuck each others, let's just go upstairs." Matt said and made both of them giggle because of how sus he made it be.

That's was your life, and you liked that.
You loved it a lot.

Everyone got their place, you sat in front of Matt and you could see everything, you took your headphones and your mic. And nick explained you about the things that will be.

"Good morning campos and today we have a really good guest for this week." Nick said when they start filming. "Today we here with one of my favorite people in the world, y/n l/n." Nick said and you waved to the camera.

"Hello!" You said. "I'm so happy to be here." You said and Matt smiled. "We happy to have you!" Matt and Chris said. "So y/n, is Matt's girlfriend and she live with us for now.. so she gonna tell us how is the life of being influencer girlfriend." Nick said the topic.

The podcast went really good, you told the story of you and Matt, how you start living with Matt, how you and Matt felled in love.

Chris made some jokes, Matt tell some stories, and nick and you tried to figure out what Chris meant a lot of times.

"Okay, next topic.." nick said after Chris said some stupid thing. "So, y/n," nick said. "How you feel about people being rude or being mean about your relationship with us?"

You went quite.

"I'm, im.. I'm feeling like it's can be okay sometimes, if it's not going wild." You said and felt Matt's eyes on you. "And sometimes if it is, so yeah, it's kinda of hurt." You said.

"Honestly though, I'm thinking that.. people can be a lot more careful and have more control of their words, because in the end of the day, it's me and y/n thing." Matt said.

"And I don't think they should of get mad because of our relationship and our personal feelings." Matt adds and looked at you. "And about how you feeling for her." Chris adds.

"Yeah, exactly, we almost 20, and I have my own life, except being in the social Media and in the end of the day, some day I knew I will have a woman in my life." Matt looked at you.

"And if it's y/n, so yeah, I'm lucky to have her. And I think that people lose their shit for being so mad at her, but it's none of her fault." Matt made you feel good with yourself.

"Fully agree, we all falling in love, we all will get some love in this lifetime, I hope." Nick said and you nodded. "Yeah, I think that.."

"That I'm close with you guys, not making it weird or me a 'pick me girl' who being for attention from celebrities." You said.
"In the end, they can say whatever they want, I love y/n so much that I don't think I'll do something because of people that I don't know." Matt said and Chris and nick agrees.

"And same with me, I love Matt, and he's my boyfriend, and I'm not gonna lie when I'm saying that I'm not feeling comfortable about the way People saying their opinions." You said.

The episode was so good that nick liked it a lot, Chris said that you were so good and Matt just kissed your forehead so many times because he liked the brave thing that you said.

In the end of the day, you and Matt sat at the living room together, watching tv together. Matt felt the pressure to talk about what you said. "When you said," he start talking.

"That .. that you not feeling comfortable with the way people saying their opinion, what you mean?" He asked you, you took a deep breath.

"I mean.."

He looked at you. "That, people saying and wishing me a lot, that make me lost my mind sometimes, and thinking maybe us.. was a mistake." You said. "Oh.." Matt whispered.

"I didn't saw a lot of hate comments about us." "Because they're not coming to you." You said to matt. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean, they're commenting about my posts, and tags me, and not you. They love you Matt, not me." You explained Matt. "And it's important that people you don't know will like you or not?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Lisent to me, other people.. are not going to be something important in your life, because they don't know you. Let them think whatever they wanted you know the truth." Matt said and looked at you.

"So, don't give a fuck about them, they're nothing. Let the good affect you, not the bad things." He said and hold your hand.

"It's just too hard, to let it go." "So I'm here, and you always can come and tell me about that. And you brave for saying that in the podcast today, and I'm proud of you." He smiled at you. "Yeah, I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you Matt." You said. "I love you and I'll try my best I promise." "I don't need you to try your best.. you are the best." He said.

Matt was the perfect boyfriend for you, he always was there for you no matter what's happening. And you loved him for that.

"I love you. The most." He replied back and kissed your lips, you just hugged him tightly and laughed with him until 3AM in the morning.

"Can you please shut the fuck up, lovers?" Nick screamed at you and Matt. "Sorry!" You said and laughed with Matt.

"I think he mad because you ate this episode.." Matt made you laugh. "No she didn't!" Nick shouts. "Yeah I did!" You said.

"Yeah, you actually did, my brave girl."