10-Robert

Silas' P.O.V.

Another four days have passed since Daniella and I opened up to one another. We haven't shared much since, and that was okay. I was already crossing way too many lines with her and mentally kicking myself for sharing the little that I did. I wanted to know so much more about her though, but I knew that would only lead to more questions about me.

The thing that was new between us... flirting. Today it was in full force and I blame it on how excited she was for tonight and the take down of Robert Crawell or that's what I kept telling myself.

Leo was on his way from New York to help with the Robert thing tonight, so to kill a little bit of time before he got here, Daniella and I were in a serious card game of War.

We were both laughing as Daniella laid down another card, losing it again to me. "You're going down, little red."

"Shouldn't I be the one doing that to you?"

I raised my eyebrow. See she's flirting and I was here for it. "Are you offering?"

She gave me a wicked grin. "Ohhhh Stone... I don't think you could handle me."

I paused and looked her straight in the eyes, making her smile even more and laugh. "Ohhh I most certainly could handle you, Daniella. The real question is, could you handle me?"

She bit her lip and it looked like she clenched her legs as she squirmed a little in her seat. I was already drooling at the thought of my face between her legs that I shouldn't be teasing her back like I was.

Beside the strong sexual urge I have for her, I will behave because I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with clients... and she's technically classified as my target, which made things ten times worse and confusing.

Saved by the bell, I got a text from Leo telling me he was on his way up, so instead of throwing her down on this table and fucking her like I think we both wanted, I got up. "Leo's here."

My knee hit the edge of the table as I stood up. "Son of a fucking bitch."

Daniella chuckled as she watched me make a fool out of myself, showing her just how sexually frustrated I really was.

By the time I made it to the door, there was a knock. Seeing it was Leo, I opened the door.

"Stone." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"How's it going old friend?"

"Good. The boys set me up nicely with a fully stocked jet. I've already started drinking." Leo's eyes landed on Daniella. "Well hello there." He smirked over at me, then made his way over to Daniella and extended his hand. "Names Leo, you must be Daniella?"

"Yes. Hi. It's very nice to meet you."

She placed her hand in his and he brought it up to his lips. "The pleasure is all mine, Sweetheart."

We followed her to the couch and I watched as Leo's eyes watched her walk. He looked back over at me with a smirk and mouthed, "Wowza!"

I pushed him, making him laugh, which got Daniella's attention. "Is everything alright?"

"Oh yes. Sixty years old and some drinks in me I have a hard time walking."

We all took a seat and started talking for a few hours. Daniella was charming and sweet towards Leo, not the same spitfire I first had met. We went over the plan Daniella and I came up with and Leo as we ate.

"We leave at 9pm." I added.

Daniella looked at the clock. "I guess that's my cue to go and get ready. Boys, if you'll excuse me."