28- Protecting you

Daniella's P.O.V.

Ouch!

I tried rolling over but something was stopping me.

"Dani, it's Sofia. You have an IV in your hand. Don't try rolling over. Can you open your eyes for me?"

My eyes slowly fluttered open, adjusting to the dim light in the room. She was sitting on the bed beside me, smiling down at me. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I got hit by a truck."

She smiled. "Well technically, you did. You also had a bad stab wound in your left leg and lost a lot of blood. I stitched that up and I've been giving you an antibiotic along with some pain medication through your IV and trying to keep you hydrated. You've been out for two days."

I let out a content breath as I stretched and snuggled into my pillow.

"Hi Sweetness." I turned my head, opposite of Sofia. Silas was sitting in a chair, next to my bed with a sad smile on his face. "I'm so glad you woke up."

Sofia touched my hand. "I'll give you two some privacy. I'll let everyone that's downstairs know your awake."

I looked around the room confused as to why we were in the girl's apartment? A place that was supposed to be the safehouse. "Why are we here?"

"We weren't sure if your apartment was compromised and the girls downstairs insisted we come back here to get you all healed up."

He interlocked his fingers with mine. "I was so scared when Axel told me Anthony took you. You never should have left our hotel."

"You left and went into a different room. I didn't think you or anyone else would want me there anymore."

"I went into a different room to think about what I just heard, not because I didn't want you there. Baby..." He got up and sat on the bed next to me, careful not to bump me. "I love you and nothing will ever change that. I'm not mad at you... I just wished you would have trusted me and told me everything."

I got tears in my eyes. "I love you too. I'm so sorry, I didn't think our feelings would develop like they had and I got scared. I didn't know how to tell you and I was afraid when I did, I'd lose you."

We didn't have time to finish our conversation before my girls ran into the room, followed by Aaron and Nico. Silas got up and gave the girls room to sit next to me.

"Hi." Alyssa cried. "I know this is a stupid question but how are you feeling?"

"I'll be okay. My leg fucking hurts though."

"I can give you a stronger pain medication if you would like?" Sofia said, coming into the room again. Derek smiled and nodded his head towards me before joining the other guys on the other side of the room.

"Yes, please."

"Are you allergic to anything?"

"No."

"Perfect." She reached into a bag that was sitting on my dresser and pulled out a pill. Lily grabbed the water on the dresser while Kayla and Naomi helped sit me up more. "You can take two of these."

"Thank you." I took the pills and drank almost the whole glass of water."

"I'm glad you're drinking. Since you're awake, we should try getting you up and moving. I'll take your IV out and we can help you into the shower."

I didn't want to move. "Okay."

"It will make you feel better, promise. Okay boys, out! Even you Uncle Si. Us girls will help her."