Welcome! (a few info)

Hello!

It's Storm :)

Over the past few weeks I've developed an unhealthy obsession with SHINee by courtesy of my dear friend and I just had to write a fanfiction hahah. Everyone who knows me also knows that once I get an idea in my head, I simply can't stop until I put it in words.

This is how 'Broken hearts can heal' was born.

@Soonie-shui I hope you're happy.

---

This story is already finished, it will have 30k something words; I'm gonna make a posting schedule and post updates it every Friday for the sake of a better algorithm.

It will be a SHINee x reader type of story (as in, it's been written in 2nd person), but reader has a name, which is Da-Eun.

As you've maybe read in the description, Da-Eun is an original character that went through a lot, so I hope you reading her story will ease some of the burden hahah.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this roller coaster and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts. ♡ 

---

Important! Disclaimer:

This story will be 18+ where lots of sensitive subjects will be mentioned and/or introduced in some form. None of these will be marked during the story! Should you decide to read, do so at your own discretion, and if something triggers you or makes you uncomfortable in any way, please stop reading immediately.

You can expect the following triggers and more: death, depression, anxiety, angst, explicit sexual content (smut) etc.

Once again, there will be no other warnings during the story.

*This story is not a real description of SHINee's true personalities in any way. They are just characters I've created, so please don't take anything too seriously.

---

Please vote and interact with the story if you enjoy it, as this is the only thing that keeps me posting. I write for myself, but I share for others, so I would appreciate knowing if you enjoy my writing as well.

---

Without further ado, let's go!

Looking forward to what you think, as always!

Love,

Storm